Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bhubaneswar is open for admission to their Master of Technology (M.Tech) program for the academic year 2016.
- Power System Engineering
- Climate Science & Technology
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Mechanical Systems Design
- Transportation Engineering
- Thermal Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
Who can Apply:
- For M.Tech in Structural Engineering Program: Candidates should have 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA in a 10-point scale in B.Tech/ B.E or equivalent degree in Civil Engineering along with a valid GATE score.
- For M.Tech in Power System Engineering Program: Candidates should have 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA in a 10-point scale in B.Tech/ B.E or equivalent degree in Electrical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering or equivalent (with a valid GATE score in Electrical Engineering).
- For M.Tech in Transportation Engineering Program: Candidates should have 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA in a 10-point scale in B. Tech/ B.E or equivalent degree in Civil Engineering/ Infrastructure Engineering, Bachelors in Architecture or Planning along with a valid GATE score.
How to Apply::
- Easiest way to apply is through the University’s online official website.
- Application fee (non-refundable):
- For general and OBC candidates: Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ST/PwD candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Female candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Who will be Selected:
- The shortlisting of regular candidates for admission into M.Tech programs will be based on GATE score only.
- Selection of regular candidates is based on 70% weightage for the GATE score and 30% weightage for the performance in the written test and interview.
- The final selection of regular candidates will be solely based on the combined scores of the candidates with 70% weightage to the GATE score and 30% weightage to the written test and interview marks.
- The written test and interview shall be given equal weightage of 15% each.
Date to Remember:
- Last date for online application: Sunday, April 03, 2016.