Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bhubaneswar is open for admission to their Master of Technology (M.Tech) program for the academic year 2016.
- Power System Engineering
- Climate Science & Technology
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Mechanical Systems Design
- Transportation Engineering
- Thermal Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
Who can Apply:
- For M.Tech in Structural Engineering Program: Candidates should have 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA in a 10-point scale in B.Tech/ B.E or equivalent degree in Civil Engineering along with a valid GATE score.
- For M.Tech in Power System Engineering Program: Candidates should have 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA in a 10-point scale in B.Tech/ B.E or equivalent degree in Electrical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering or equivalent (with a valid GATE score in Electrical Engineering).
- For M.Tech in Transportation Engineering Program: Candidates should have 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA in a 10-point scale in B. Tech/ B.E or equivalent degree in Civil Engineering/ Infrastructure Engineering, Bachelors in Architecture or Planning along with a valid GATE score.
How to Apply::
- Easiest way to apply is through the University’s online official website.
- Application fee (non-refundable):
- For general and OBC candidates: Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ST/PwD candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Female candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Who will be Selected:
- The shortlisting of regular candidates for admission into M.Tech programs will be based on GATE score only.
- Selection of regular candidates is based on 70% weightage for the GATE score and 30% weightage for the performance in the written test and interview.
- The final selection of regular candidates will be solely based on the combined scores of the candidates with 70% weightage to the GATE score and 30% weightage to the written test and interview marks.
- The written test and interview shall be given equal weightage of 15% each.
Date to Remember:
- Last date for online application: Sunday, April 03, 2016.