Indian Institute of Technoloy (IIT), Delhi is open for admission to their following full time and part time programs for the academic year 2016.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)
- Master of Science (M.S by Research)
- Master of Design (M.Des)
Who can Apply:
- For Ph.D Program: Candidates should have 60% marks or 6.75 CGPA on a 10-point scale in M.Tech/ M.E/ M.D/ M.Sc/ MBA/ M.A/ M.B.B.S or 70% marks or 7.5 CGPA on a 10-point in B.E./B.Tech or equivalent scale.
- For M.Tech/ M.S Programs: Candidate should have B.E/B.Tech/ M.Sc or equivalent with 75% marks or 8.5 CGPA on a 10-point scale.
- For M.Des Programs: Candidate should have B.E/B.Tech/ B.Arch or equivalent with 75% marks or 8.5 CGPA on a 10-point scale.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply online through the University’s official website.
- Candidates belonging to general/ OBC category are required to pay for each application form a fees of Rs. 200/- and the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH categories are required to pay Rs.50/-.
Who will be Selected:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the test/ interviews conducted by the institute.
Dates to Remember:
- Date of commencement of online application form:Wednesday, March 09, 2016.
- Last date for submission of online application: Thursday, March 31, 2016.
- Range of dates for test/interview: Thursday, May 12, 2016 to Thursday, June 09, 2016.