- News byStream
Admission Notice-IIT,Delhi Open for Ph.D/M.Tech/M.S/M.Des'16
Indian Institute of Technoloy (IIT), Delhi is open for admission to their following full time and part time programs for the academic year 2016.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)
- Master of Science (M.S by Research)
- Master of Design (M.Des)
Who can Apply:
- For Ph.D Program: Candidates should have 60% marks or 6.75 CGPA on a 10-point scale in M.Tech/ M.E/ M.D/ M.Sc/ MBA/ M.A/ M.B.B.S or 70% marks or 7.5 CGPA on a 10-point in B.E./B.Tech or equivalent scale.
- For M.Tech/ M.S Programs: Candidate should have B.E/B.Tech/ M.Sc or equivalent with 75% marks or 8.5 CGPA on a 10-point scale.
- For M.Des Programs: Candidate should have B.E/B.Tech/ B.Arch or equivalent with 75% marks or 8.5 CGPA on a 10-point scale.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply online through the University’s official website.
- Candidates belonging to general/ OBC category are required to pay for each application form a fees of Rs. 200/- and the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH categories are required to pay Rs.50/-.
Who will be Selected:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the test/ interviews conducted by the institute.
Dates to Remember:
- Date of commencement of online application form:Wednesday, March 09, 2016.
- Last date for submission of online application: Thursday, March 31, 2016.
- Range of dates for test/interview: Thursday, May 12, 2016 to Thursday, June 09, 2016.
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
Speaking in the Lok Sabha, HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar said that there will be no shortage of funds for either of ...
Law is one of the most popular recession-free fields as the legal work never stops regardless of the economic climate ...