- News byStream
Admission Notice: IITTM Gwalior Announces Admissions for MBA Tourism Programme
The Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management (IITTM), Gwalior has opened its gates for students interested in its MBA Tourism Programme. The college offers two-year full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme in Tourism and Travel (Gwalior and Bhubaneswar centers), Tourism and Leisure (Noida center), Tourism Services (Gwalior), International Tourism Business (Gwalior), International Tourism Business-Logistics (Bhubaneswar), Tourism and Cargo (Nellore) and International Tourism Business (Goa) for the academic session 2016.
- Bachelor's degree (10 plus 2 plus 3 pattern) in any discipline of a university/ institute
- Equivalent to the same with at least 50 per cent marks for UR/ OBC or 45 per cent marks for SC/ ST/ PH.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of score obtained in MAT, CAT, CMAT, XAT, GMAT, ATMA or IITTM Admission Test (IAT) to be conducted by IITTM.
How to apply:
- Candidates are required to obtain the application form from the official website.
- Fill the form along with demand draft of Rs 1,000 (Rs 500 for SC/ST/PH) payable to Director - IITTM, Gwalior.
- Send the same to 'Chairman Admission (MBA), Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management (IITTM) Govindpuri, Gwalior, M.P. (India) - 474011'.
The last date of applying (IAT)- April 15
The last date of applying (other than IAT)- May 2
IAT (Implicit Association Test)- May 1
Group Discussion/Personal Interview- May 6 to 9
Result of admission and declaration of seat allotment- May 16
Chief Minister of Jammu & Kashmir, Mehbooba Mufti has appointed Vice-Chancellors for the Cluster University in ...
Placement season is at its peak in India with colleges conducting placement drives. Organizations from various domains ...