The Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management (IITTM), Gwalior has opened its gates for students interested in its MBA Tourism Programme. The college offers two-year full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme in Tourism and Travel (Gwalior and Bhubaneswar centers), Tourism and Leisure (Noida center), Tourism Services (Gwalior), International Tourism Business (Gwalior), International Tourism Business-Logistics (Bhubaneswar), Tourism and Cargo (Nellore) and International Tourism Business (Goa) for the academic session 2016.
- Bachelor's degree (10 plus 2 plus 3 pattern) in any discipline of a university/ institute
- Equivalent to the same with at least 50 per cent marks for UR/ OBC or 45 per cent marks for SC/ ST/ PH.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of score obtained in MAT, CAT, CMAT, XAT, GMAT, ATMA or IITTM Admission Test (IAT) to be conducted by IITTM.
How to apply:
- Candidates are required to obtain the application form from the official website.
- Fill the form along with demand draft of Rs 1,000 (Rs 500 for SC/ST/PH) payable to Director - IITTM, Gwalior.
- Send the same to 'Chairman Admission (MBA), Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management (IITTM) Govindpuri, Gwalior, M.P. (India) - 474011'.
The last date of applying (IAT)- April 15
The last date of applying (other than IAT)- May 2
IAT (Implicit Association Test)- May 1
Group Discussion/Personal Interview- May 6 to 9
Result of admission and declaration of seat allotment- May 16