Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Managament invites applications for admission to full time BBA ( Travel and Tourism) for the academic session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria :
The candidates who have passed 10 + 2 examinations in any subject from a recognized University / Board with a minimum of 50% marks for UR / OBC and 45% for SC / ST / PWD are eligible to apply for BBA (Tourism & Travel) program.
Age Limit :
- The candidates seeking admission to BBA (Tourism & Travel) program shall not be more than 22 Years as on 1st July, 2016 for UR / OBC. Five years relaxation in the age limit is allowed to the SC /ST / PWD candidates.
- SC/ST/OBC and Kashmiri Migrant students can avail of 5% relaxation in marks either at the qualifying examination or at the entrance examination. The concession cannot be availed at both levels.
- Reservation for SC, ST, OBC (under Non-creamy layer) and Physically Challenged candidates will be applicable as per Govt. of India rules. However, Physically challenged candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Admission Procedure :
Admission would be strictly on the basis of overall performance in the Written test + GD + PI, as follows:
- Written Test: Admission Test for BBA (Tourism & Travel) 70%
- Group Discussion : 15%
- Personal Interview: 15 %
- In case two or more candidates will secure the equal marks, the inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be determined based on their age.
- In case the candidate fails to establish the eligibility (as per qualification prescribed) latest by October 31, 2016, the admission would be cancelled and fees already deposited will be forfeited.
How to Apply :
- The candidate can download the admission form and instructions for filling up the form by visiting the institution’s website.
- The completed form along with Demand Draft of Rs. 1,000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PH) drawn in favour of Director - IITTM payable at Gwalior and send at the following postal address:
- Chairman Admissions - BBA (Tourism & Travel), Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management (IITTM), Govindpuri, Gwalior, M.P. (India) – 474011.
Fee Structure :
The total fee for BBA (Tourism & Travel) is Rs. 2,54,500/-. The students are required to deposit the fee semester wise, as per the following details:
- First Semester - Rs. 59,500/-
- Second Semester - Rs. 40,000/-
- Third Semester - Rs. 35,000/-
- Fourth Semester - Rs. 45,000/-
- Fifth Semester - Rs. 35,000/-
- Sixth Semester - Rs. 40,000/-
Important Dates :
- Last date of applying for BBA (Tourism & Travel) 10th June, 2016
- Admission Test for BBA (Tourism & Travel) 26th June, 2016
- GD and PI for all applicants ? At Bhubaneswar, Goa, Nellore & Gwalior 2 nd & 3rd July, 2016 At NOIDA 3 rd & 4th July, 2016
- Result of admission and declaration of seat allotment - 8 th July, 2016
- Last date for depositing of admission fee - 22nd July, 2016
- Declaration of seat allotment (for waitlisted candidates) 26th July, 2016
- Commencement of Academic Session - 31st July, 2016
- Last date of application for transfers - 5 th August, 2016 from one center to another ? Communication of decision on transfer cases - 9 th August, 2016
- Completion of Central Admission 2016-19-12th August, 2016
Source : Vijay Kumar Mishra ,City Journalist ,Collegedekho