- News byStream
Admission Notice - ISB Hyderabad Invites Applications for PGP in Management
Hyderabad-based Indian School of Business (ISB) invites applications for admission to one-year PG programme (PGP) in management for the academic session 2017-18. Candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria, failing to which will lead to rejection of the application form.
The Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate applying must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised University
- Besides the degree, the candidate must have a post-qualification work experience of 24 months on March 31, 2017
- A valid GMAT/GRE score the applicant must have.
- Candidates also need to have TOEFL/ IELTS/ PTE score if their language during under-graduation was not English.
- The interview will be held for the candidates belonging to India in the following locations of -Bengaluru, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mohali and Mumbai.
- Whereas selected overseas location candidates will be interviewed by telephone and over skype.
- Candidates applying to PGP in management program have to go through the following steps:
- Candidates applying to PGP in management program visit the official website
- Go to Programmes section and select ‘Post Graduate Programme in Management’.
- Candidate will be redirected to the admission page
- Select admissions from the drop-down and select Apply Online
- An account needs to be created by the candidate before applying
- Candidates can fill in their details and pay the application fee ,Once the login has been created,
- Application will be reviewed by the admission office of the institute and then applicants will be shortlisted for an interview
Also Read: Top 10 Hotel Management Colleges in India
- Last date online application for cycle I- October 15, 2016
- Last date online application for cycle II- January 15, 2017
- For cycle 1 Interview timelines- November 1 to December 10, 2016
- For cycle 2 Interview timelines for cycle 2 - January 15, 2017 to February 28, 2017
Chief Minister of Jammu & Kashmir, Mehbooba Mufti has appointed Vice-Chancellors for the Cluster University in ...
Placement season is at its peak in India with colleges conducting placement drives. Organizations from various domains ...