- News byStream
Admission Notice - ISB Hyderabad Invites Applications for PGP in Management
Hyderabad-based Indian School of Business (ISB) invites applications for admission to one-year PG programme (PGP) in management for the academic session 2017-18. Candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria, failing to which will lead to rejection of the application form.
The Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate applying must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised University
- Besides the degree, the candidate must have a post-qualification work experience of 24 months on March 31, 2017
- A valid GMAT/GRE score the applicant must have.
- Candidates also need to have TOEFL/ IELTS/ PTE score if their language during under-graduation was not English.
- The interview will be held for the candidates belonging to India in the following locations of -Bengaluru, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mohali and Mumbai.
- Whereas selected overseas location candidates will be interviewed by telephone and over skype.
- Candidates applying to PGP in management program have to go through the following steps:
- Candidates applying to PGP in management program visit the official website
- Go to Programmes section and select ‘Post Graduate Programme in Management’.
- Candidate will be redirected to the admission page
- Select admissions from the drop-down and select Apply Online
- An account needs to be created by the candidate before applying
- Candidates can fill in their details and pay the application fee ,Once the login has been created,
- Application will be reviewed by the admission office of the institute and then applicants will be shortlisted for an interview
Also Read: Top 10 Hotel Management Colleges in India
- Last date online application for cycle I- October 15, 2016
- Last date online application for cycle II- January 15, 2017
- For cycle 1 Interview timelines- November 1 to December 10, 2016
- For cycle 2 Interview timelines for cycle 2 - January 15, 2017 to February 28, 2017
In order to keep the students updated with the changing market scenario and job opportunities, Uttarakhand based IIM ...
The Goa Institute of Management (GIM) selects students on the basis of scores secured by a candidate in either XAT, ...