- News byStream
Admission Notice- IU, Lucknow Open for B.Tech/M.Tech/B.Arch/M.Arch'16
Integral University, Lucknow invite students for admission to their engineering and architecture programs for the year 2016.
- 4 years Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
- 3 years lateral entry to B.Tech
- 2 years Master of Technology (M.Tech)
- 5 years Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
- 2 years Master of Architecture (M.Arch)
Who can Apply:
- For B.Arch Program: Candidates should have passed in 10+2 with Maths as a compulsory subject with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board/university. Candidates holding 3 years Diploma in any stream (10+3) with 50% marks in aggregate are also eligible.
- For B.Tech Programs: Candidates should have passed in 10+2 with Maths as a compulsory subject with minimum aggregate of 45% marks in Physics, Maths and one subject out of Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science
- For B.Tech lateral entry Programs: Candidates should have 3 years diploma in any branch of Engineering with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board/ university or B.Sc degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university also have passed class XII with Mathemticas as subject.
How to Apply:
- Easiest way to apply is online or one can also download the application form.
- Students are required to fill the application form and send it along with a DD of 1000/- (entrance test & processing fee) in favour of "Treasurer Integral University" payable at Lucknow.
- Candidates who apply online can make online payment.
- Candidates who download the application form can get a demand draft of Rs. 1000/- for test courses & Rs. 700/- for non test courses. DD to be in the favor of "Treasurer, Integral University", and payable at Lucknow and submit the application form along with the DD via post or by hand, to " Coordinator, IUET 2016, Academic Section, Integral University, Dasauli, Post BAS-HA, Kursi Road, Lucknow-226026, Uttar Pradesh."
Who will be Selected:
- For B.Tech Programs: Selection will be on the basis of candidate's performance in Integral University Entrance Test (IUET) conducted by the University.
- For B.Arch Programs: Admission to B.Arch is through IUET/NATA or equivalent examination accepted by coucil of Architecture.
- For M.Tech Programs: Selection is based on the separate test conducted by the University.
- For M.Arch Programs: Admission to B.Arch is through IUET/interview, held in May and June every year.
Dates to Remember:
- Last date of issue of application form: Friday, April 15, 2016.
- Date of IUET: Saturday, May 07, 2016.
- Separate test for M.Tech program: Sunday, May 29, 2016.
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
IIT Dhanbad has announced admissions for its full-time as well as part-time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programme that ...
Not very long ago the CBSE had announced that class 12 marks will not be evaluated in the selection process through ...