- News byStream
Admission Notice- Vivekananda Global University Announces Admission to Science Programs for 2016
Vivekananda Global University, Jaipur invited applications for admission to B.Sc. (Pass Course), B.Sc. (Honors), B.Sc. Agriculture and M.Sc. programmes under its Faculty of Basic and Applied Sciences for the academic session of 2016-17. All programmes in the University are full-time, semester system based programmes. University has collaborations with various national and international institutes/research labs to nurture the talent of the prospective students.
- For B. Sc. Programme: 12th in Science with Minimum 50% (CGPA 5.5) from a recognized state/national board.
- For B.Sc. Hons Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Botany: 12th in Science with Minimum 55% (CGPA 6.0) from a recognized state/national board.
- For B.Sc. Agriculture: 12th in Science (Bio)/Agriculture with Minimum 45% (CGPA 5.0) from a recognized state/national board.
- For M.Sc. Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics: B.Sc. with Minimum 55% (CGPA 6.0) from a UGC recognized University. Admission in M.Sc. programmes will be through Post Graduate Aptitude Test (PGAT - 2016).
How to Apply:
- Admission in UG Programmes (B.sc., B.Sc. (Hons) and B.Sc. Agriculture) will be done on FCFS (First come first serve basis).
- Application forms are available at the University office for offline applicants with the payment of Rs. 800/-.
- Online applicants can directly apply through University website and by paying the same amount through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Online banking.
- Admission in PG Programs (M.Sc. Physics/chemistry/Mathematics) will be done strictly through written test (PGAT -2016). A detailed brochure of PGAT -2016 is available at the University
- Admissions to UG programmes are strictly on merit basis. First cut off will be announced in the first week of June.
- Admission to the M.Sc. programs will be based on PGAT-2016 and/or interviews of the candidates shortlisted.
For UG Courses:
- Availability of Application Forms - 15th February 2016
- Last date to fill Online Application Form - 30th May 2016
- Last date to deposit offline Application Form - 1st June 2016
- The last date to submit documents - 15th June 2016
- Commencement of Classes - 7th July 2016
Availability of the Application forms will purely depend upon the availability of seats in the respective programme.
The last date may extend in case of results of the qualifying exam are not been declared by the respective Boards. However successful candidates have to submit their documents before 15th August 2016 otherwise their candidature will be considered cancelled.
For PG Courses:
- Commencement of ONLINE Registration and Application on PGAT 2016 Website - February 20, 2016
- Last Date for Online Application Submission and Uploading of Documents on the Website - April 10, 2016
- Last Date for Change of examination paper/ Final Submission - April 16, 2016
- Download of Admit Card from PGAT 2016 website - April 25, 2015
- Date of PGAT 2016 Examination - May 8, 2016
- Announcement of Results - June 10, 2016
- Submission of Documents (Selected Candidates Only) - June 20, 2016
- Commencement of Classes - July 15, 2016
For further enquiries, please feel free to contact at
Vivekananda Global University, Sector 36, Sisyawas, NRI Road, Jagatpura, Jaipur - 303 012
**For more information you can go to the official website of the university**
Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) has offered scholarships to thirty graduating students of Indian ...
One of the biggest confusion after appearing for B-school entrance exams is the evaluation procedure. There is a void ...