Jamia Hamdard University, New Delhi has opened its gates for students interested for admission to UG and PG courses in Medical, Nursing, Pharmacy, Sciences, Engineering & Technology, Unani, Management and Social Science and Humanities for the academic year 2016-17
Note- For certain courses, Jamia Hamdard shall conduct separate examination. Whereas for some it may take on the basis of rank/score in AIPMT 2016 and JEE (Main) 2016 through interview and selection procedure
- Medical Sciences (UG & PG programs including MBBS/Physiotherapy/Occupational Therapy/Medical Lab Technology/Dialysis Techniques/Imaging Technology/Medical Biochemistry/Med. Physiology/Med. Microbiology, B.Sc Medical Record & Health Information Management)
- Nursing (B.Sc., Post-Basic B.Sc., M.Sc)
- Pharmacy (D.Pharm., B.Pharm., M.Pharm)
- Unani (BUMS, MD, Pre-Tibb)
- Science (M.Sc Chemistry, Botany, Toxicology, Clinical Research, Biotechnology, Biochemistry)
- Engineering & Technology (B.Tech, Computer Science & Engineering/Electronics & Communication Engineering, M.Tech., M.Tech Information Security and Cyber Forensics, M.Tech Computer Science & Engineering (both regular and part time), BCA
- Management (BBA, MBA in Marketing/HR/Finance/Pharmaceutical Management/Health & Hospital Management)
- Social Science & Humanities (MA Human Right, BA Islamic Studies)
- For all undergraduate biological programs of study, admissions will be made on the basis of rank/score in AIPMT-2016
- For B.Tech., rank/score in JEE (Mains) 2016 will be considered
- For other programs, University will conduct Entrance Tests and/or Interviews, with no more than 15% weightage given to marks in interview.
- Application forms are available on the official website of the University.
Application will be opened in the 04th week of March 2016 as per notification