- News byStream
Admission Notice- Jamia Hamdard University Announces Admission for UG, PG Programme 2016
Jamia Hamdard University, New Delhi has opened its gates for students interested for admission to UG and PG courses in Medical, Nursing, Pharmacy, Sciences, Engineering & Technology, Unani, Management and Social Science and Humanities for the academic year 2016-17
Note- For certain courses, Jamia Hamdard shall conduct separate examination. Whereas for some it may take on the basis of rank/score in AIPMT 2016 and JEE (Main) 2016 through interview and selection procedure
- Medical Sciences (UG & PG programs including MBBS/Physiotherapy/Occupational Therapy/Medical Lab Technology/Dialysis Techniques/Imaging Technology/Medical Biochemistry/Med. Physiology/Med. Microbiology, B.Sc Medical Record & Health Information Management)
- Nursing (B.Sc., Post-Basic B.Sc., M.Sc)
- Pharmacy (D.Pharm., B.Pharm., M.Pharm)
- Unani (BUMS, MD, Pre-Tibb)
- Science (M.Sc Chemistry, Botany, Toxicology, Clinical Research, Biotechnology, Biochemistry)
- Engineering & Technology (B.Tech, Computer Science & Engineering/Electronics & Communication Engineering, M.Tech., M.Tech Information Security and Cyber Forensics, M.Tech Computer Science & Engineering (both regular and part time), BCA
- Management (BBA, MBA in Marketing/HR/Finance/Pharmaceutical Management/Health & Hospital Management)
- Social Science & Humanities (MA Human Right, BA Islamic Studies)
- For all undergraduate biological programs of study, admissions will be made on the basis of rank/score in AIPMT-2016
- For B.Tech., rank/score in JEE (Mains) 2016 will be considered
- For other programs, University will conduct Entrance Tests and/or Interviews, with no more than 15% weightage given to marks in interview.
- Application forms are available on the official website of the University.
Application will be opened in the 04th week of March 2016 as per notification
A total number of three students at Indian Institute of Technology, Bhubaneshwar have secured a top offer from a ...
Not very long ago the CBSE had announced that class 12 marks will not be evaluated in the selection process through ...