Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry invite students for admission to their following courses of Medicine for the academic year 2016.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Master of Surgery (MS)
Who can Apply:
- Candidates should ave passed MBBS, or its equivalent qualification, from a university/institute recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Have either completed, or due to complete, one year rotatory internship training on or before 30-06-2016.
- Be registered with Central / State Medical Registration Council.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online through the University’s official website.
- Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 1200/- or equivalent for sponsored candidates (Rs. 800/- for SC/ST applicants) through net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
- OPH Candidates are exempted from application fee
Who will be Selected:
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the entrance test conducted by the institute.
Dates to Remember:
- On-line registration closes on: Wednesday, April 20, 2016.
- Date of entrance examination: Sunday, May 15, 2016.