Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry invite students for admission to their following courses of Medicine for the academic year 2016.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Master of Surgery (MS)
Who can Apply:
- Candidates should ave passed MBBS, or its equivalent qualification, from a university/institute recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Have either completed, or due to complete, one year rotatory internship training on or before 30-06-2016.
- Be registered with Central / State Medical Registration Council.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online through the University’s official website.
- Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 1200/- or equivalent for sponsored candidates (Rs. 800/- for SC/ST applicants) through net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
- OPH Candidates are exempted from application fee
Who will be Selected:
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the entrance test conducted by the institute.
Dates to Remember:
- On-line registration closes on: Wednesday, April 20, 2016.
- Date of entrance examination: Sunday, May 15, 2016.