- News byStream
Admission Notice-JIPMER, Puducherry Invites Applications for MBBS 2016
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry invites applications for admission to 4 years and 6 months Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) program for the session 2016.
- The candidate must be an Indian National or an overseas citizen of India (OCI).
- The candidate must be 17 years of age at the time of admission or must complete that age on or before 31st December 2016 which means that they should have been born on or before 01-01-2000.
- The candidate must have passed or appeared for HSC (10+2) examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Biotechnology & English/Equivalent.
- The application can be done online from Monday, March 07, 2016.
- There is an application fee of Rs 1000/- for general candidates and Rs 800/- for SC/ST candidates whereas the OPH candidates are exempted from paying this fee.
- The application fee can be paid through net banking/credit card/ debit card only.
The candidates would be selected strictly on the basis of their performance in the entrance test conducted by the institute.
- The date on which the online registration opens: Monday, March 07, 2016.
- The date on which the online registration closes: Wednesday, May 04, 2016.
- Entrance examination would be held on Sunday, June 05, 2016.
- Expected date on which merit list would be published: Monday, June 13, 2016.
Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) has offered scholarships to thirty graduating students of Indian ...
One of the biggest confusion after appearing for B-school entrance exams is the evaluation procedure. There is a void ...