- News byStream
Admission Notice: JNCASR Announces Admission to Medical Programmes 2016
Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR), Bangalore has opened its gates for students interested in admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D), integrated Ph.D and Master of Science (M.S) program by research and engineering for the session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for JNCASR, Bangalore:
For M.S (Engineering)/M.S (Research) Programs:
- Candidates with an M.Sc, B E, B Tech, B.Pharm. M E, M Tech or MBBS are eligible to apply. They should have at least 50% in their highest University examination, and should also have qualified in GATE /GPAT/UGC/ CSIR-NET-JRF / ICMR - JRF / DBT-JRF/JEST /INSPIRE(JRF).
For Ph.D Programs:
- Candidates with an M Sc., B E, B Tech, B.Pharm/ M E, M Tech or MBBS are eligible to apply.
- They should have at least 50% in their highest university examination, and should also have qualified in the GATE /GPAT/ UGC -/ CSIR - NET-JRF/ ICMR - JRF / DBT-JRF/JEST / INSPIRE (Fellowship).
- The certificate of such examination should have the validity period for seeking admission to research program as on 1 January 2016. Generally ME/M.Tech students are required to qualify one of the exams mentioned above, however exceptional candidates without these exams may also be considered.
For integrated Ph.D Program:
- Candidates should have a minimum of 55% marks at the bachelor’s level (B.Sc/B.E/ B.Tech.) as applicable to the area. Candidates who are appearing for their final examination can also apply.
How to Apply for JNCASR, Bangalore:
- Application forms are available on the official website of the University.
Selection Procedure for JNCASR, Bangalore:
- For integrated Ph.D Program: Selection will be through the Joint Admission Test (JAM) for masters and/or JNCASR’s written test, followed by interview at Bangalore for the shortlisted candidates.
Last date for submitting the online application: Sunday, April 10, 2016.
To defend its action of allowing students to sit for the LLB examination, Delhi University has, on its part, told Delhi ...
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is conducted every year for technical and science graduates who seek ...