Kerala Agricultural University (KAU), Thrissur has opened its gates for admission to the following courses:
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) honors in Co-operation and Banking
- Integrated B.Sc+M.Sc in Biotechnology
- Climate Change Adaptation programs
For B.Sc Honors Program:
- Higher Secondary Examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala or examinations recognised equivalent thereto with a minimum of 50% marks in optional subjects taken together.
For Integrated B.Sc Programs:
- 10+2 level examination of various boards in India, as well as CBSE or equivalent to 10+2 level examinations with science subjects will be eligible for applying.
Application forms are available on the official website of the University.
For B.Sc honors Program: Rs.500/- to general candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates belongs to the State of Kerala.
For integrated B.Sc Programs: Rs.1000/- for general candidates and Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates belongs to the State of Kerala
- Submit the application online. Take a print out of the application and forward the same with all the copies of documents mentioned in the prospectus to the Registrar, Kerala Agricultural University, KAU P.O, Vellanikkara, Thrissur – 680 656.
For B.Sc Honors Program: Basis of the aggregate marks obtained at the qualifying examination at the higher secondary level or equivalent.
For Integrated B.Sc Programs: Entrance exam conducted by KAU.
Last date to apply online: Friday, June 10, 2016.
Last date of receipt of hard copy of application: Saturday, June 18, 2016.