One of the famous management institute i.e the Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies of Pune is open for admission to their post graduate diploma management program for the academic year 2017.
Who can Apply for PGDM at KIAMS:
- An interested student must have a bachelor’s degree from a known or recognised university.
- To be eligible one must have secured 50 percent at UG level.
- Interested students can also submit the score of any one of the management entrance exam like CAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT, MAT.
How to Apply for PGDM at KIAMS:
- Students can apply online using the official website of the institute.
- Students can also apply offline by making a demand draft of Rs. 750 in favour of the institute,
Address- Pune Campus
Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies
Gut No. 356 & 357, Near Tata Foundry,
Village Dhamane, Taluka Maval,
Pune - 410 506,
Who will be Selected for PGDM at KIAMS:
Final selection will be based on the following:
- Personal Interview
- Academic Excellence
- Competitive Exam Score
- Work Experience
- Extra- Curricular Achievements