- News byStream
Admission Notice-KIMSU, Karad Open for MBBS/BDS'16
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS) University, Karad is open for admission to following medical programs for the academic year 2016.
- Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
Who can Apply:
- Candidate must be 17 years on or before 31st December of the academic year.
- Candidate must have passed Std XII (HSC or equivalent) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with minimum 50% marks in PCB (for MBBS & BDS only).
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Duly filled application form should be submitted at the university office in person or by registered post.
- Information brochure containing application form can also be obtained from university office or by post/ courier by sending a DD of Rs.600 /- (All DD’s should be drawn, in favor of “Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University” payable at Karad).
Who will be Selected:
- Students will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Krishna All India Entrance Test (KAIET-2016) conducted by the university.
Dates to Remember:
- Date of availability of application forms: Monday, March 21, 2016.
- Last date for submission of application form: Tuesday, May 03, 2016.
- Date of KAIET: Thursday, May 12, 2016.
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
Chief Minister of Jammu & Kashmir, Mehbooba Mufti has appointed Vice-Chancellors for the Cluster University in ...
Placement season is at its peak in India with colleges conducting placement drives. Organizations from various domains ...