Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS) University, Karad is open for admission to following medical programs for the academic year 2016.
- Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
Who can Apply:
- Candidate must be 17 years on or before 31st December of the academic year.
- Candidate must have passed Std XII (HSC or equivalent) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with minimum 50% marks in PCB (for MBBS & BDS only).
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Duly filled application form should be submitted at the university office in person or by registered post.
- Information brochure containing application form can also be obtained from university office or by post/ courier by sending a DD of Rs.600 /- (All DD’s should be drawn, in favor of “Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University” payable at Karad).
Who will be Selected:
- Students will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Krishna All India Entrance Test (KAIET-2016) conducted by the university.
Dates to Remember:
- Date of availability of application forms: Monday, March 21, 2016.
- Last date for submission of application form: Tuesday, May 03, 2016.
- Date of KAIET: Thursday, May 12, 2016.