- News byStream
Admission Notice: KLU, Guntur Announces Admission to B.Tech, B.Arch and M.Tech Program 2016
KL University (KLU), Guntur has opened its gates for students interested in admission to 4 years Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), 5 years Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) and 2 years Master of Technology (M.Tech) programs offered in various specializations for the academic year 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for K L University:
For B.Tech Programs:
- 10+2 or equivalent examination with 60% and above in group subjects.
- Students with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) are eligible for all B.Tech programs including Bio-Technology.
- Students with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) are eligible for B.Tech (Bio Technology) and B.Pharmacy.
For B.Arch Programs: Candidates should have passed 10+2 with above 60% marks.
For M.Tech Programs: Candidates should have B.Tech with 55% marks in the corresponding discipline of Engineering/ Technology.
Application Procedure for K L University:
- Application forms are available on the official website of the University.
- Application fee of Rs. 1000/- online through credit/debit card or net banking.
- Application form can also be obtained and submitted in person or through post along with a self addressed envelope cover by remitting Rs. 1000/- by cash or DD should be drawn for Rs. 1000/- in favor of KL University payable at Vijayawada on any scheduled bank and sent to The Director, Admissions, KL University, 29-36-38, Museum Road, Governorpet, Vijayawada - 520 002.
Selection Procedure for K L University:
- For B.Tech Programs: Candidates have to be successful in KLUEEE (KL University Engineering Entrance Examination), JEE-Main, JEE-Advanced and State Level Engineering Entrance Exams across India including EAMCET and merit in sports.
- For B.Arch Programs: Candidates are selected based on the performance in KLUEEE and NATA.
- For M.Tech Programs: Candidates should have secured a rank in GATE/ PGCET/ KLUEEE & interview.
- Last date for sale of applications: Sunday, April 17, 2016.
- Last date for receipt of filled in applications: Monday, April 18, 2016.
- Date of KLUEEE-written test: Sunday, April 24, 2016.
- Date of KLUEEE-online test: Friday, May 13, 2016 and Saturday, May 14, 2016.
Indian Institute of Technology, Dhanbad which is popularly known as Indian School of Mines has announced an admission ...
Marine Engineering is a popular course among engineering aspirants as it offers some of the brightest career ...