- News byStream
Admission Notice: MDI, Murshidabad Announces Admission to PGDM Course 2016
Management Development Institute (MDI), Murshidabad has opened its gates for students interested in admission to 2 years full time Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) for the academic session 2016-18.
- Candidates should have valid score of CAT.
- Candidates must have 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X and XII.
- The candidate must have minimum 3 year’s bachelor’s degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Application forms are available on the official website of the University.
- Application fee: Rs. 1800/- using credit/debit/net banking.
Selection Procedure for MDI, Murshidabad:
- On the basis of merit in CAT Exam.
- Group discussion followed by personal interview.
Last date for submission of application forms: Sunday, April 10, 2016.
Date of group discussion/personal interview: 1st week of April, 2016.
Speaking in the Lok Sabha, HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar said that there will be no shortage of funds for either of ...
Law is one of the most popular recession-free fields as the legal work never stops regardless of the economic climate ...