- News byStream
Admission Notice-MGMIHS, Mumbai Open for B.Sc/M.Sc'16
Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences (MGMIHS), Navi Mumbai is open for admission to their Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) program in Paramedical and Master of Science (M.Sc) in Medical programs for the academic year 2016.
B.Sc Paramedical programs include:
- Operation Theatre & Anesthesia Technology
- Cardiac Technology
- Perfusion Technology
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Medical Imaging Technology
- Dialysis Technology
M.Sc Medical programs include:
- Clinical Research
Who can Apply for MGMIHS, Navi Mumbai:
- For B.Sc Programs: Candidates with XII/12th Sciences 45% in Physics, Chemistry & Biology or Equivalent degree of any recognized University.
- For M.Sc Programs: Candidates with 50% marks in B.Sc Botany/ Zoology/ Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ B.Sc Nursing/ MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS) or any equivalent degree of any recognized university.
How to Apply for MGMIHS, Navi Mumbai:
- For B.Sc programs, the application forms can be obtained in person on payment of Rs. 500/- from MGM Institute of Health Sciences, Navi Mumbai.
- For M.Sc Programs: Application forms can be obtained in person on payment of Rs.1000/- from MGM Institute of Health Sciences, Navi Mumbai. Completed application form along with a demand draft of Rs.1000/- drawn in favor MGM Institute of Health Sciences should be submitted to the office of the Registrar, MGM Institute of Health Sciences
Who will be Selected for MGMIHS, Navi Mumbai:
- For B.Sc Programs: The candidate will be selected as per his/her merit in 12th Science or equivalent.
- For M.Sc Programs: The candidate will be selected as per his/her 50% merit in any recognized graduation program.
Date to Remember:
- Last date for the application submission: Thursday, June 30, 2016.
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
Gurgaon’s Tanmay Pathak has outperformed all candidates in the UCEED exam 2017. Tanmay topped the exam with 224 ...
Graduate Management Admission Test, popularly known as GMAT, is an entrance examination that is conducted for the ...