- News byStream
Admission Notice- MMMUT, Gorakhpur Announces Admissions for P.HD Programme 2016
Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology (MMMUT), Gorakhpur has opened its gates for students interested for admissions to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program in Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Applied Physics, Applied Chemistry and Applied Mathematics for session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for MMMUT, Gorakhpur:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Science/ Management or equivalent in the relevant discipline with 1st division
- Master’s degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Science/ Management or equivalent in the relevant discipline with 1st division.
How to Apply for MMMUT, Gorakhpur:
- Application forms are available on the official website of the University.
- The OMR application form with information brochure can be obtained by hand or through post by sending a written request having postal address with pin code and DD of Rs. 1,500/- (Rs. 750/- for SC/ST/Female candidates) drawn in favour of "Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur payable at Gorakhpur to “The Coordinator, Admissions-2016, Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Deoria Road, Gorakhpur - 273010 (U.P)”.
- The duly filled copy of the confirmation page of application form should be sent along with the university copy of bank challan/receipt to “The Coordinator, Admissions-2016, Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Deoria Road, Gorakhpur - 273010 (U.P)”.
Selection Procedure for MMMUT, Gorakhpur:
- Performance in the admission test conducted by the university.
Last date to obtain OMR application form and submission of online application form: Monday, March 28, 2016.
Last date for receipt of completed OMR application form and confirmation page: Monday, April 04, 2016.
Date of examination: Sunday, May 08, 2016.
Declaration of result: Saturday, May 28, 2016.
Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) has offered scholarships to thirty graduating students of Indian ...
One of the biggest confusion after appearing for B-school entrance exams is the evaluation procedure. There is a void ...