NIMS University has opened gates for its Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (MS) and Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) programs offered in various specializations for the academic session 2016.
For MD/MS Programs:
- MBBS examination
- 1 year of compulsory rotatory internship after passing the final MBBS examination up to 31st March, 2016.
- Permanent/provisional registration with Medical Council of India/State Medical Council.
For MDS Programs:
- BDS examination
- Compulsory rotatory internship as per DCI rules & regulation after passing the final BDS examination up to 31st March, 2016.
- Permanent/provisional registration with Dental council of India/ State Dental Council.
How to Apply for NIMS University:
- Download online registration form from the official website of the college.
- The filled in application form along with the demand draft of Rs. 3, 000/- drawn in favour of “NIMS University" payable at Jaipur should be submitted to
“NIMS University, Shobha Nagar
Jaipur-Delhi Highway- 303121 (Rajasthan)”.
Selection Procedure for NIMS University:
On the basis of the merit list of All India Pre-PG (Medical/ Dental) Entrance Examination-2016 (AIPPGMDEE-2016) of NIMS University.
Last date of submitting applications: Thursday, January 28, 2016.
Date of AIPPGMDEE: Saturday, January 30, 2016.