- News byStream
Admission Notice-NIT, Raipur Open for Ph.D'16
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Raipur is open for admission to their full time regular/ sponsored/ self-financed/ part time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) program for the academic year 2016.
- Applied Geology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Application (MCA)
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering & Physics
Who can Apply:
- Candidates should have master's degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Science/ Management/ Architecture/ Planning/ Humanities and Social Science or any other equivalent qualification recognized by the institute. Minimum 60% marks or 6.5/10 CGPA /CPI at master's degree is essential for admission in the Ph.D program of the institute.
- Candidates who are appearing in qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from the official website of the institute.
- The application fee is Rs. 200/- for OC and OBC category applicant. For SC/ST/PH candidates, the fee will be Rs. 100/- only.
- The filled applications along with a crossed DD towards application fee drew in favor of “Director, NIT Raipur” payable at Raipur should reach to “The Registrar, NIT Raipur, CG 492010”.
Who will be Selected:
- Shortlisting of candidates for the Ph.D. program will be done on the basis of objective type is written examination.
- Candidates who are regular faculty and staff member of NIT Raipur who have successfully completed their probation period need not appear in written entrance examination.
- Similarly, UGC/ CSIR (JRF)/ NET/ teacher fellowship holder/ M.Phil passed candidates need not to appear in written entrance examination.
- All shortlisted candidates will be called for interview for final selection.
Date to Remember:
- Last date for submission of application forms: Monday, April 25, 2016.
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
Indian Institute of Management, Shillong launched international student exchange programme on March 22, 2017, with ...
As a result of the rising demand of business professionals, BBA programmes have gained a lot of popularity in the past ...