- News byStream
Admission Notice-NIT, Raipur Open for Ph.D'16
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Raipur is open for admission to their full time regular/ sponsored/ self-financed/ part time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) program for the academic year 2016.
- Applied Geology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Application (MCA)
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering & Physics
Who can Apply:
- Candidates should have master's degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Science/ Management/ Architecture/ Planning/ Humanities and Social Science or any other equivalent qualification recognized by the institute. Minimum 60% marks or 6.5/10 CGPA /CPI at master's degree is essential for admission in the Ph.D program of the institute.
- Candidates who are appearing in qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from the official website of the institute.
- The application fee is Rs. 200/- for OC and OBC category applicant. For SC/ST/PH candidates, the fee will be Rs. 100/- only.
- The filled applications along with a crossed DD towards application fee drew in favor of “Director, NIT Raipur” payable at Raipur should reach to “The Registrar, NIT Raipur, CG 492010”.
Who will be Selected:
- Shortlisting of candidates for the Ph.D. program will be done on the basis of objective type is written examination.
- Candidates who are regular faculty and staff member of NIT Raipur who have successfully completed their probation period need not appear in written entrance examination.
- Similarly, UGC/ CSIR (JRF)/ NET/ teacher fellowship holder/ M.Phil passed candidates need not to appear in written entrance examination.
- All shortlisted candidates will be called for interview for final selection.
Date to Remember:
- Last date for submission of application forms: Monday, April 25, 2016.
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
Chief Minister of Maharashtra Devendra Fadnavis announced that the students who want to avail scholarships must link ...
The Goa Institute of Management (GIM) selects students on the basis of scores secured by a candidate in either XAT, ...