Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Osmania University has opened its gates for students interested in Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programs in the department of Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) and Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) for the academic year 2016.
For Ph.D in ECE Program:
- Bachelor’s degree in BE/B.Tech (ECE)/AMITE/IETE and master’s degree in ME/M.Tech (ECE) from a recognized University securing not less than 55% marks (not less than 50% marks in the case of SC/ST candidates).
For Ph.D in CSE Program:
- Postgraduate degree in ME/M.Tech (CSE) from a recognized university securing not less than 55% marks (not less than 50% marks in the case of SC/ST candidates).
How to Apply:
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website of the University.
- Filled in application form along with a DD for Rs 500/-( Rs 250/- In case of SC/ST) drawn in favour of the Principal, University College of Engineering(A), Osmania University payable at Hyderabad along with supporting documents is to be submitted in principal’s office.
- If applications are sent by post, envelop has to be superscribed as “Application form for Admission to Ph.D. Program in Department of CSE/ECE under VS”.
- Selection is based on the GATE score obtained for admission to master's program or the university eligibility test or on the basis of NET/APSET/CSIR.
Last date for receipt of application form: Wednesday, January 20, 2016.