Osmania University has opened its gates for students interested in Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programs in the department of Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) and Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) for the academic year 2016.
For Ph.D in ECE Program:
- Bachelor’s degree in BE/B.Tech (ECE)/AMITE/IETE and master’s degree in ME/M.Tech (ECE) from a recognized University securing not less than 55% marks (not less than 50% marks in the case of SC/ST candidates).
For Ph.D in CSE Program:
- Postgraduate degree in ME/M.Tech (CSE) from a recognized university securing not less than 55% marks (not less than 50% marks in the case of SC/ST candidates).
How to Apply:
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website of the University.
- Filled in application form along with a DD for Rs 500/-( Rs 250/- In case of SC/ST) drawn in favour of the Principal, University College of Engineering(A), Osmania University payable at Hyderabad along with supporting documents is to be submitted in principal’s office.
- If applications are sent by post, envelop has to be superscribed as “Application form for Admission to Ph.D. Program in Department of CSE/ECE under VS”.
- Selection is based on the GATE score obtained for admission to master's program or the university eligibility test or on the basis of NET/APSET/CSIR.
Last date for receipt of application form: Wednesday, January 20, 2016.