- News byStream
Admission Notice: Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Announces Admission for MBA Programme 2016
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Studies has opened its gates for students interested for admission to MBA Programme for the academic year 2016.
The areas of focus of the department are:
- Energy Management
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resources Management
- Minimum 50% in aggregate (45% for SC/ST) in Class 10.
- Minimum 50% in aggregate (45% for SC/ST) in Class 12.
- Bachelor’s degree recognized by the AICTE/UGC/institute/University incorporated by Act of Parliament/State legislature, university declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST).
- Candidates meeting the above eligibility criteria and have appeared at latest Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs, Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)/GMAT are eligible to apply.
- Candidate appearing for final year examination of programme are also eligible to apply.
- Applications are available on the official website of the University.
- A non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates) to be paid by the applicant.
Mode of Payment:
- Applicants can pay application fee through NEFT transactions.
- Application fee payment can be made through Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, payable at New Delhi.
- The candidate should write his/her Name, Address, Phone number, and Email ID on the back side of the Demand Draft.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on the basis of:
- CAT/XAT/GMAT Score
- Academic Performance
- Work Experience
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI).
Last date of receipt of hard copy of application: Monday, 28 March 2016
Shortlist for WAT PI (will be uploaded on website): Tuesday, 12 April 2016
Confirmation for attending WAT & PI through E-mail: Monday, 18 April 2016
Conducting WAT & PI for shortlisted candidates: Monday, 25 to Saturday, 30 April, 2016
Selection and Admission Offer through E-mail: Monday, 09 May 2016
Fee Deposit: Monday, 23 May 2016
Registration: Friday, 01 July 2016
Commencement of Classes: Friday, 01 July 2016
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has made an interesting announcement that the students studying in ...
Fashion Designing is one of the most promising and attractive fields for those students who are artistically creative ...