- News byStream
Admission Notice- SMIT, Rangpo Announces Admissions for MBA Programme 2016
Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology (SMIT), Rangpo has opened its gates for students interested in admissions to 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs in Human Resource Development, Finance, Systems, Operations Management, Project Management, Quality Management, Banking Management and International Business Management for the commencing session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for SMIT, Rangpo:
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate.
How to Apply for SMIT, Rangpo:
- Application forms are available on the official website of the University.
- If downloaded from the website then candidate is supposed to send a DD of Rs 1350 (Rs 600 for prospectus + Rs 750 for entrance exam fee) along with the filled application form to the Chairman Admissions (Technical Campus).
- If collected from the bank then candidate is supposed to send a DD of Rs 750 (entrance exam fee) along with the filled application form to the Chairman Admissions (Technical Campus).
Selection Procedure for SMIT, Rangpo:
- MAT&CAT score/ University entrance test and GDs/PIs.
Last date for receipt of duly filled application forms: Wednesday, August 10, 2016.
GDs/PIs & counselling for MBA at SMIT for MAT/CAT applicant: Tuesday, June 28, 2016 and Tuesday, July 19, 2016.
GDs/PIs & counselling for MBA at SMIT for NON MAT/CAT applicant: Wednesday, June 29, 2016 and Wednesday, July 20, 2016.
After the GATE 2017 results were released yesterday (26th March 2017), candidates were eagerly awaiting the score ...
Economics is one of the most ancient subjects and has been studied through centuries by different civilizations across ...