- News byStream
Admission Notice: SNU, Noida Announces Admission to MBA Programme 2016
Shiv Nadar University (SNU), Noida has opened its gates for students interested in admission to Master in Business Administration (MBA) program in I-Global at School of Management and Entrepreneurship (SME) for the academic year 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for Shiv Nadar University:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA from any of the recognized Universities, deemed Universities, institutions of national importance or from a professional body including ICAI, ICSI, ICWAI, etc.
- Candidates awaiting for the result of the final year exam can also apply for the program.
- Application forms are available on the official website of the University.
- Non-refundable application fees of Rs. 1,200/- by credit/debit card or Demand Draft in favor of Shiv Nadar University payable at NOIDA. or
- Candidates can send the demand draft to Shiv Nadar University, Admissions Office, NH91, Tehsil Dadri. Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh - 201314.
Selection Procedure for Shiv Nadar University:
- Written tests CAT/GMAT/XAT/NMAT or candidate has to appear for SMAT.
- Personal interview
- All admitted students are eligible to be considered for scholarship and/or loans as applicable from banking partners.
- Scholarships are available for students with outstanding academic record and performance in the entrance tests.
- The financial aid can be for the duration of two year program and cover tuition fees, hostel room charges, and boarding expenses.
- A further waiver of 25% of each year’s tuition fee will be awarded to the top five students (maximum of 10% of the class) based on the CGPA at the end of the relevant year.
Last date for submission of application: Tuesday, April 05, 2016.
Schedule for personal interviews: By last week of May, 2016.
Academic Session begins: Monday, August 1, 2016.
IIT Dhanbad has announced admissions for its full-time as well as part-time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programme that ...
Not very long ago the CBSE had announced that class 12 marks will not be evaluated in the selection process through ...