- News byStream
Admission Notice: SNU, Noida Announces Admission to MBA Programme 2016
Shiv Nadar University (SNU), Noida has opened its gates for students interested in admission to Master in Business Administration (MBA) program in I-Global at School of Management and Entrepreneurship (SME) for the academic year 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for Shiv Nadar University:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA from any of the recognized Universities, deemed Universities, institutions of national importance or from a professional body including ICAI, ICSI, ICWAI, etc.
- Candidates awaiting for the result of the final year exam can also apply for the program.
- Application forms are available on the official website of the University.
- Non-refundable application fees of Rs. 1,200/- by credit/debit card or Demand Draft in favor of Shiv Nadar University payable at NOIDA. or
- Candidates can send the demand draft to Shiv Nadar University, Admissions Office, NH91, Tehsil Dadri. Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh - 201314.
Selection Procedure for Shiv Nadar University:
- Written tests CAT/GMAT/XAT/NMAT or candidate has to appear for SMAT.
- Personal interview
- All admitted students are eligible to be considered for scholarship and/or loans as applicable from banking partners.
- Scholarships are available for students with outstanding academic record and performance in the entrance tests.
- The financial aid can be for the duration of two year program and cover tuition fees, hostel room charges, and boarding expenses.
- A further waiver of 25% of each year’s tuition fee will be awarded to the top five students (maximum of 10% of the class) based on the CGPA at the end of the relevant year.
Last date for submission of application: Tuesday, April 05, 2016.
Schedule for personal interviews: By last week of May, 2016.
Academic Session begins: Monday, August 1, 2016.
Gurgaon’s Tanmay Pathak has outperformed all candidates in the UCEED exam 2017. Tanmay topped the exam with 224 ...
Graduate Management Admission Test, popularly known as GMAT, is an entrance examination that is conducted for the ...