- News byStream
Admission Notice- South Asian University Announces Admission to Master's and MPhil/PhD programmes 2016
South Asian University (SAU) has opened its gates for students interested for admission to its Master's and MPhil/PhD programmes 2016.
Admission to Master's Level Programmes
Course (No of Seats)
- MSc in Applied Mathematics (30)
- MSc in Biotechnology (30)
- MSc in Computer Science (30)
- MA in Development Economics (30)
- MA in International Relations (30)
- LLM (Master of Laws) (30)
- Admission to MPhil/PhD programmes
Courses (No. of Seats)
- MPhil/PhD in Applied Mathematics (8)
- MPhil/PhD in Biotechnology (10)
- MPhil/PhD in Computer Science (8)
- MPhil/PhD in Economics (8)
- MPhil/PhD in International Relations (8)
- MPhil/PhD in Legal Studies (6)
- MPhil/PhD in Sociology (8)
Application Fee, Date and Venues for the Entrance Test
An Entrance Test will be conducted simultaneously throughout the SAARC region. The fee for appearing in the entrance test is US $10 or INR 650/-. Applications for admission will be accepted only online and payment must be made by credit/debit cards or net banking. Those who cannot pay the application fee online still need to fill and submit the online application form. They can then courier a bank draft for US$ 10 or INR 650/- drawn in favor of “South Asian University” payable at New Delhi to the Deputy Registrar Admissions, South Asian University, Akbar Bhawan, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi 110021, India.
Date of Entrance Test: 10 April 2016.
Note:The bank draft must have the name of the candidate, application number and the programme applied for at the back of the bank draft. However, registration will be done only on receipt of the bank draft.
The following is a list of the main cities where the entrance test will be conducted:
- Kabul (Afghanistan),
- Chittagong and Dhaka (Bangladesh),
- Thimphu (Bhutan),
- Male (Maldives),
- Kathmandu (Nepal),
- Karachi and Lahore (Pakistan),
- Colombo (Sri Lanka) and
- India (Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi, Patna (Khagol) and Thiruvananthapuram).
Speaking in the Lok Sabha, HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar said that there will be no shortage of funds for either of ...
Law is one of the most popular recession-free fields as the legal work never stops regardless of the economic climate ...