Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Sri Ramachandra University (SRU), Chennai has opened its gates for students interested in admission to 4½ years and 1 year internship Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), 4 years & 1 year internship Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing and Bachelor In Audiology And Speech Language Pathology (BASLP) programs offered at Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute and Sri Ramachandra Dental College and Hospital for the academic year 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for Sri Ramachandra University:
- For MBBS Program: Candidates should have studied in a recognized School and passed H.S.C. examination (academic stream of 10+2 curriculum) of any state board/CBSE/ISC (or) any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto, with the group of subjects specified below and obtained the minimum eligible marks prescribed by the MCI are eligible to apply.
- For BDS Program: Candidates must have studied in a recognized School and passed H.S.C.(+2) examination/equivalent examination and obtained a minimum of 50% of marks (in case of SC/ST & OBC 40%) taking together Physics, Chemistry and Biology (or Botany & Zoology) and a pass in English.
How to Apply for Sri Ramachandra University:
- Application forms are available on the official website of the University.
- Candidates can obtain the application form for other program from Monday, March 21, 2016.
- Applications should be submitted to the university along with a demand draft for Rs.500/- drawn in favour of “Sri Ramachandra University” payable at Chennai.
Selection Procedure for Sri Ramachandra University:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination conducted by the university on all India basis.
- Last date for receipt of application:
- For MBBS/BDS programs: Saturday, April 30, 2016.
- For other programs: Saturday, May 14, 2016.
Date of entrance examination:
- For MBBS/BDS programs: Sunday, May 22, 2016.
- For other programs: Sunday, May 29, 2016.