- News byStream
Admission Notice- St. John’s Medical College Announces Admissions to M.B.B.S Course 2016-17
St. John’s Medical College Bangalore, under the St. John’s National Academy of Health sciences, and affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore has opened its gates for the students interested in admission to M.B.B.S. Course for the academic year 2016-17.
- Two year Pre-University examination conducted by Department of Pre-University Education, Karnataka State or any other examination conducted by Boards/Councils/Intermediate examination established by State Governments / Central Government and recognised as equivalent to the two year Pre University examination by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences / Association of Indian Universities (AIU), or the Intermediate examination in Science of an Indian University / Board / Council or other recognised examining bodies with English as one of the subjects and Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects. The candidate shall have passed subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology individually also.
- Those who have passed first year of the three year degree course of a recognised University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in these subjects provided the examination is an ‘University Examination’ after passing in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology individually in the pre university or other examinations mentioned above, those who have passed B.Sc. Examination of an Indian University, provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc. examination with not less than two of the subjects, Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) provided the candidate has passed subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology individually in the qualifying examinations mentioned herein are also eligible to apply.
- Applicant must have passed individually in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English and must have obtained not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the qualifying examination and in addition must have come in the merit list prepared as a result of such competitive entrance examination by securing not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in the competitive examination. In respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or Category I, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in qualifying examination and competitive entrance examination be not less than 40%.
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December, 2016.
- All India Computer Based Entrance Test to be conducted in multiple centres across the country on 22-05-2016
- Interview, for a certain number of candidates to be shortlisted category-wise, based on entrance test score.
- Application forms are available on the official website of the University.
- Last date and time for submitting applications: 11:59 pm on 30th April 2016.
Application Fee: Rs. 2,000/- for Indians. For NRI’s& Foreigners, it is Rs. 7,500/-.
Note: Hall Tickets will be available online on the official website of the University from May 9th, 2016 till 5.00 pm on May 21st, 2016. The Computer based Test (CBT) will be held on 22nd May 2016 (Sunday) at Vijaywada, Vishakapatnam, Guwahati, Delhi NCR, Ranchi, Bengaluru, Mangalore, Ernakulam, Trivandrum, Kozhikode, Mumbai, Pune, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkatta, Durgapur, Patna, Lucknow, and Bhopal. The final list of centre will be decided on the basis of the number of candidates who opt for these centres.
- Announcement of 1st Interview List will be made on 20.06.2016.
- The candidates called for interview should confirm their attendance with the Registrar.
- Interview for the 1st list Candidates will be from 04.07.2016 to 07.07.2016.
- Announcement of 2nd Interview List will be made on 12.07.2016 and the Interview will be from 25.07.2016 to 30.07.2016.
- After completion of interviews, results of the final selection will be put up on Website, Notice Boards in the College, Admission Office & Hospital on 03.08.2016.
- Admissions will be from 08.08.2016 to 12.08.2016 and the Classes Begin on 22.08.2016.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) revealed that it would start the digital evaluation of OMR sheets through a ...
Now that the CAT exam is over, you must be wondering what will be the cutoffs of the top B-schools and which colleges ...