Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The Sri Venkateshwara Institute of Medical Science (SVIMS), Tirupati has opened its gates for students interested in admission to Postgraduate Medical Doctorate (MD) Courses 2016 session.
- Candidates need to register for Sri Venkateshwara Institute of Medical Science Post Graduate Entrance Test (SVIMSPGET) 2016.
- Application forms are available on the official website of the University.
- The SVIMSPGET Computer Based test 2016 Hall tickets will be available to download online from 20th April 2016 and the SVIMSPGET Entrance test date is 24th April 2016 (2.30 pm to 4.45 pm).
SVIMSPGET 2016 Pattern of Examination:
- The test consists of 150 MCQ type questions
- The duration of the exam is 135 minutes.
- Each answer with correct response shall be awarded one mark.
- There is no negative mark for an incorrect response.
- Zero marks will be given for the questions not answered.
Important Points to keep in mind:
E-Hall Ticket for the Computer-based Entrance Test shall be available for download to the eligible candidates, whose applications are complete and accurate in all aspects from April 20th, 2016 onwards. The e-Hall Ticket will contain the application Number, Name, Photo, Signature and Venue of the Entrance test. For any queries, the applicant shall contact through E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the application number.
Entrance Exam fee for SVIMSPGET is Rs. 2000/- which is to be paid by credit/ debit card/ online transfer. No other mode of payment will be accepted at any cost. All banking charges for transfer will have to be borne by the candidate.
Procedure to download hall ticket
Login to : http://svimstpt.ap.nic.in/admissions.html
- Find the E-Hall Ticket link and open it
- Enter your Application Number and Date of Birth
- Check the hall ticket contains details such as Application Number, Name, Photo, Signature and Venue of the Entrance test.
- Finally, take print out of E-Hall Ticket and appear for entrance test
Note: Candidates are must require to bring their e-Hall Ticket and one of the original photo ID (PAN card/ Driving License/ Aadhar card/ Passport/ Voter id/ any govt. issued ID Proof) at the test center to allow your exam.
SVIMSPGET 2016 Entrance Test Centers
Instructions for candidates
- Candidates should report at the test venue One hour before the start of test.
- No entry will be permitted after commencement of the Examination.
- Carry only e-Hall Ticket and original photo ID proof inside the hall.
- No candidate will be allowed to take the examination without producing the valid e-Hall Ticket and photo ID.
Important Dates for SVIMSPGET-2016 for MD Courses
- Issue of Notification: 24th March 2016
- Commencement of online registration on 24th March 2016
- Last Date for online registration of applications on 11th April 2016
- Download of E-Hall ticket on 20th April 2016
- Computer-based Entrance Test on 24th April 2016 (02.30 pm to 04.45 pm)
- Release of question paper and key on 24th April 2016
- Receiving of objections through e-mail on 26th April 2016
- Release of Final Key and Merit List on 02nd May 2016
- Download of Rank Card on 06th May 2016
- Verification of PH status by Medical board: 10th May 2016
- Date of Counseling, payment of fee and submission of original certificates and bond on 11th May 2016
- Second and Final Counseling: Will be notified in the website
- Commencement of the course on 16th May 2016
- Closure of admission on 31st May 2016