- News byStream
Admission Notice- SVPISTM, Coimbatore Announces Admissions for PGDM Programs, 2016
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International School of Textile and Management (SVPISTM), has opened its gates for students interested for admission to 2 years full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program in Textiles, Apparels and Retail Management for the session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for SVPISTM, Coimbatore:
- A graduate from any discipline (recognized by UGC/ AICTE) with a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education and having 50 percent or above (45 percent or above for SC/ST/DAP) aggregate marks at the graduation level can apply for admission.
- Those who are in their final year and who expect to complete all the requirements of graduation before August 15, 2016 can also apply.
How to Apply for SVPISTM, Coimbatore:
- Application forms are available at the official website of the University.
- General/OBC candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/PH candidates: Rs.500/-
The amount for the application may be sent as:
- DD drawn in favor of “The Director, SVPISTM” payable at Coimbatore
- Online through RTGS/NEFT
- Directly at the SVPISTM admission office.
Selection Procedure for SVPISTM, Coimbatore:
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel–Management Admission Test (SVPMAT 2016) conducted by the institute.
- Students qualified in other aptitude tests like MAT, CAT, XAT, TANCET, etc. is exempted for SVP-MAT.
- SVP-MAT Procedure:
Note: SVP-MAT (2016) question paper is to check the capability of the candidates for admission. The Question paper will have 100 objective type questions 25 questions covering topics like:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Knowledge
Last date for receipt of completed applications in hard copy: Tuesday, March 15, 2016.
SVP-MAT (online): Wednesday, March 30, 2016.
The government of Andhra Pradesh has announced the dates of Common Entrance Tests (CETs) for the year 2017. The ...
2017 MAHCET application process started on Saturday, January 21, 2017. The exam is conducted every year by Maharashtra ...