- News byStream
Admission Notice- SVPISTM, Coimbatore Announces Admissions for PGDM Programs, 2016
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International School of Textile and Management (SVPISTM), has opened its gates for students interested for admission to 2 years full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program in Textiles, Apparels and Retail Management for the session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for SVPISTM, Coimbatore:
- A graduate from any discipline (recognized by UGC/ AICTE) with a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education and having 50 percent or above (45 percent or above for SC/ST/DAP) aggregate marks at the graduation level can apply for admission.
- Those who are in their final year and who expect to complete all the requirements of graduation before August 15, 2016 can also apply.
How to Apply for SVPISTM, Coimbatore:
- Application forms are available at the official website of the University.
- General/OBC candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/PH candidates: Rs.500/-
The amount for the application may be sent as:
- DD drawn in favor of “The Director, SVPISTM” payable at Coimbatore
- Online through RTGS/NEFT
- Directly at the SVPISTM admission office.
Selection Procedure for SVPISTM, Coimbatore:
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel–Management Admission Test (SVPMAT 2016) conducted by the institute.
- Students qualified in other aptitude tests like MAT, CAT, XAT, TANCET, etc. is exempted for SVP-MAT.
- SVP-MAT Procedure:
Note: SVP-MAT (2016) question paper is to check the capability of the candidates for admission. The Question paper will have 100 objective type questions 25 questions covering topics like:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Knowledge
Last date for receipt of completed applications in hard copy: Tuesday, March 15, 2016.
SVP-MAT (online): Wednesday, March 30, 2016.
President and CEO, Los Angeles Cleantech Incubator (LACI) USA Fred H Walti II held an interaction with the ...
One of the biggest confusion after appearing for B-school entrance exams is the evaluation procedure. There is a void ...