- News byStream
Admission Notice: Tata Memorial Centre Announces Admission to M.SC. Nursing Course
Tata Memorial Centre has opened its gates for students interested in admission to M.SC. Nursing Course for the academic year 2016.
Only 10 seats are available for the same.
- B.Sc Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Sc Nursing IGNOU/ Any recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks and registered with state medical council.
- 1 year experience is mandatory in a hospital/ nursing institution/ community health setting
Applications forms are available on the official website of the university.
For further details visit the official website of the university.
- Admission test on all India basis: 20th April, 2016
- Group Discussion and viva: 21st April, 2016
- Result of tests will be displayed on websites: 22nd April, 2016
The Nalanda University (NU) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the 50-year old Japan’s National ...
National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) will be conducting NCHMCT JEE 2017 tomorrow i.e. ...