- News byStream
Admission Notice -TISS Invites Applications for M.Phil-Ph.D Programmes -2016
TISS Invites Applications for M.Phil-Ph.D Programmes -2016
TISS invites applications for the Integrated M.Phil-Ph.D. and ‘Direct’ Ph.D. Programmes (academic year 2016-2018) with the various Schools and Independent Centres of the Institute across TISS Mumbai, Tuljapur and Guwahati Campuses. UGC JRF qualified candidates, post graduates, students in the final year post graduation in Social Sciences and allied fields and individuals with M.Phil and / or industrial, academic and field based experience in Social Sciences, Social Work, Disaster Management, Development Studies and allied fields are invited to apply.
• The candidates must have second class Master's degree from a recognised university or institute. Candidate score should be at least 55 percent or a grade point average of 3.5 under the seven-point scale of the University Grants Commission (UGC).
• For Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates, the minimum eligibility criteria falls down to average of 50 per cent of aggregate marks, or a grade point average of 3.05.
The last date for submission of application form is January 15, 2016
• The exam will be conducted on February 12, 2016.
• The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the TISS- Research Aptitude Test (TISS-RAT 2016) followed by personal interview.
• Interested candidate can apply through the website, tiss.edu.in.
HOD of Mathematics at Indian Institute of Technology, Madras (IIT-Madras), M. Thamban Nair will be receiving the B.K. ...
Every IIM has its individual method and cut-offs for selecting students for the various management programmes it ...