The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) of Mumbai is open for admission to their integrated Master of Philosophy-Doctor of Philosophy (MPhil-PhD) and Ph.D. programs in various fields for the academic year 2017. The institute has campuses in the following cities:
Who can Apply for M.Phil/ Ph.D. at TISS:
- Students who are interested in applying must have scored 55 percent marks at postgraduate level.
- Interested students must possess a second class master’s degree from a known or recognized university.
- Students who are interested in applying for direct Ph.D. must have a minimum of 5 years of post-graduation work experience.
How to Apply for M.Phil/ Ph.D. at TISS:
- Interested students can apply online using the official website of the institute.
Who will be Selected for M.Phil/ Ph.D. at TISS:
Final selection of students will be done on the basis of their performance in the following:
- TISS- Research Aptitude Test (TISS-RAT 2017)
- Personal Interview
Dates to Remember:
|The last date to submit the application form||16th January’ 17|
|Announcement of shortlisted candidates||30th January’ 17|
|Date of the TISS-RAT||10th February’ 17|