- News byStream
NALSAR University of Law Announces Admissions to Distance Learning PG Diploma Courses
National Academy of Legal Studies and Research (NALSAR) the University of Law has opened is gates for students interested in admission to various PG Diploma law programmes offered by the institutes as distance learning courses.
According to the official website of NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad, the university has a special wing under its umbrella to provide students living far from their campus or those who are unable to commute with law programmes and their legal education via means of web technology and e-learning. This wing is called the NALSAR Proximate Education (NALSAR Pro).
The duration of programmes under the NALSAR Pro is one year and are meant for students aspiring for post graduation degrees.
Courses offered to the students are given below:
- PG Diploma in Patents Law
- PG Diploma in Cyber Laws
- PG Diploma in Media Laws
- PG Diploma in International Humanitarian Law
Candidates aspiring to join the distance learning programmes at the university must have completed their under graduation and possess a bachelor degree or any other equivalent degree from a recognised University. In case you are appearing for your final exams for bachelor's degree, you can also apply. Such students will have to provide the university with their degree certificate before October 30, 2016 for completion of their admission process.
- Candidates can submit their application form till September 30, 2016
- Candidates can submit their application form along with late fee until October 15, 2016
- There is no particular and compulsory selection procedure followed by the university. However, the student must be eligible for the programme according to the above-mentioned eligibility criteria.
- In case a student wants to join a regular course at NALSAR University, he/she will have to appear for CLAT exam. Their selection will further depend on their score/rank.
While addressing the Question Hour in the Rajya Sabha today (30th March), Prakash Javadekar, HRD minister revealed that ...
The final countdown begins with only a few days left for JEE Mains 2017. Those who are writing JEE Mains in pen and ...