Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), Vellore is open for admission to their 5 years integrated Bachelor of Arts Bachelor of Law (B.A LL.B) honours and Bachelor of Business Administration Bachelor of law (BBA LL.B) honours programs for the academic year 2016 which is offered at VIT Law School, Chennai.
Who can Apply:
- The candidate should be a resident Indian national, and should have studied regular full time and formal education in the preceding two years in schools located in India.
- Candidate must pass in higher secondary examination conducted by the State/Central Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with a minimum of 70% overall aggregate.
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1996 are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must have secured an impressive score in each component of the tests of CLAT/ LSAT/ Any other widely recognized Law tests.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- The cost of application is Rs.600/-.
- Candidates can also obtain the application:
- By sending a demand draft for Rs.600/- drawn in favour of ‘VIT University’ payable at Vellore to the address of Director - UG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore with a request letter containing the complete address with Mobile number. Or
- By handing over a DD of Rs.600/- in person at VIT University.
Who will be Selected:
- Selection is based on merit.
- Marks secured in higher secondary school examination and the performance in group discussion and personal interview are taken into account.
Dates to Remember:
- Last date of issue of application form: Friday, June 03, 2016.
- Last date of receipt for the application form: Monday, June 06, 2016.
- Tentative date for interview: Saturday, June 18, 2016