Yenepoya University (YU), Mangalore is open for admission to the following programs for the academic year 2016 at Yenepoya Medical & Dental Colleges.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
Who can Apply:
- Candidates must have passed in second PUC or 10+2 or equivalent examination recognized by State/Central Government, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with English subject and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in PCB.
- The candidates who are appearing for the prescribed qualifying examination and expecting the Results are also eligible to apply.
- The candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can download the application form.
- Applications are also available at the Administrative Office of Yenepoya University.
- Duly filled in applications (with both the copies of TAT) along with a DD of Rs.1,000/- in favour of Yenepoya University payable at Mangaluru, towards Entrance Test Fee (non refundable), may be sent to: Registrar, Yenepoya University, University Road, Deralakatte, Mangaluru – 575018.
Who will be Selected:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Yenepoya University Under Graduate Entrance Test (YUUGET-2016) conducted by the university.
Dates to Remember:
- Last date for receipt of application: Wednesday, June 01, 2016.
- Date for downloading the hall tickets: Saturday, April 16, 2016 onwards.
- Date of YU UGET: Sunday, June 12, 2016.
- Publication of answer keys: Monday, June 13, 2016.