- News byStream
Admission Notice - Department of law PIMR, Indore announces admission for its law courses
PIMR Department of Law is committed to give to their students the below mentioned facilities
- World class infrastructure.
- Regular Moot Court Session mentored by Faculty Team and Top Mooters of National Law University.
- International Level Moot Court for budding lawyers.
- Excellent, Well Equipped library.
- Eligible faculty from Top National Law Colleges would be grooming the students.
PIMR Department of Law will be training law students for extremely competitive fields of law. Department of Law will provide practical exposure to students through practical knowledge, along with theoretical knowledge, by organizing Supreme Court and High Courts visits. Students are going to be involved in lawyer’s chambers for practical training sessions. It also aims at providing legal aid through Legal Aid Cell and offer specialised interactive training for developing legal skills.
Department of Law aims at providing quality legal education to students. For developing legal knowledge & skills among students, below mentioned are the proposed Co curricular activities in coming sessions.
- Prestige Institute of Management and Research shall also be organizing National level Moot Court Competition every year.
- Exposure of students to Supreme Court and International Court of Justice dignitaries every year.
- Special assistance will be given to students for Internship and for Placement.
Department of Law will also provide to students
- Part-Sponsorship to United Nation/ International Court of Justice once in their academic session.
- Free I-Pad would be given to students of second semester.
- Scholarship would be given to meritorious students.
- Hostel Accommodatio
- Autonomous curriculum to match Global Standards.
- Timely examinations and declarations of results.
- Opportunity to study in internatioal universities.
- Dynamic and experienced faculty team.
- Foreign language and unlimited access to legal search engine ( Lexis nexis / Manupatra / Westlaw / SSC Online / Hein Online / Jstor ).
- Add on certificate courses in various legal areas such as IPR, Cyber Laws, International Business Laws, Arbitration, Conciliation and Alternative Dispute Resolution to name a few.
- It aims at providing internship with the Eminent lawyers, Leading law Firms, Ngos, Government Organizations, leading Lpos, Clerkship under Supreme Court and High Court Judges.
- Department of Law endeavors to give a platform to Law graduates to practice in Court of Law, Judiciary, Academics and other areas of expertise.
- To develop legal acumen of students through legal aid training.
- It is committed to develop top class PIMR Department of Law, in india and be widely recognized as a leader in Legal Education
|1.||B.A.LL.B (HONS.) Five (5) Years integrated Programme||120|
|2.||B.B.A.LL.B.(HONS.) Five (5) Years integrated Programme||120|
|3.||B.COM. LL.B (HONS.) Five Years (5) integrated Programme||120|
|4.||LL.B. (HONS.) Three (3) Years Programme||60|
|5.||LL.M. Two (2) Years Programme|
Candidates should have obtained Higher Secondary School/ Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent certificate from a recognized Board with not less than 45% marks in aggregate (40% in case of SC and ST candidates.
The result for VITEEE 2017 was announced by VIT University on April 23. Students can check their result by logging into ...
JEE Mains 2017 results will be declared soon and most of you must be waiting in anticipation to check your score and ...