- News byStream
Admissions for BHU MBBS BDS 2016 Re- Open from July 9th, 2016
Application forms of BHU MBBS BDS 2016, will once again be available for students on the official website of Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Varanasi.
The forms will be available for the students from July 9, 2016 till August 8th, 2016.
The application forms for BHU MBBS BDS 2016 were made available for the students earlier between March 30 and April 30, 2016.
The decision to reopen the application forms have come after Supreme Court’s settlement to conduct the NEET Phase 2 examination on July 24th, 2016. This decision of the University will give NEET Phase 2 aspirants an opportunity to apply for MBBS and BDS programmes in the central university.
The online application procedure is divided into different steps:
- Visit the official website of Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Varanasi.
- Fill up the details in the form.
- Pay the mentioned application fee.
- Upload your photograph, signature, thumb impression before finally submitting the form.
Application fee details is as follows:
- Application fee (General and OBC category) : Rs.1000
- Application fee (PC, SC & ST category): Rs.600
- Payment methods: Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and IMPS only.
Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU will be releasing the results for BHU MBBS BDS 2016 in the month of September, 2016.
The merit list will include the candidate’s name and marks procured by him/her in NEET 2016. The list will be prepared on the basis of these marks.
The selection procedure is as follows:
Admissions to 71 MBBS and 42 BDS) in Institute of Medical Sciences (IMS), BHU which constitutes 85% seats will be done through the merit list of BHU MBBS BDS 2016.
Admissions to (13 MBBS and 8 BDS) which constitute 15% seats will be done through centralized counselling of NEET 2016.
Earlier, there was a general perception that international job opportunities for the graduates of top Indian ...
One of the most severe problems in the education systems of India is the gender disparity at educational institutions ...