- News byStream
Xavier Research Aptitude Test (X-RAT) to Commence in April 2017
Xavier Institute of Management (XIMB) Bhubaneswar has come out with the examination date of Xavier Research Aptitude Test (X-RAT) on its official website. X-RAT exam is conducted for taking admission to MBA programme offered in Business Management.
Eligibility Criteria for Xavier Research Aptitude Test:
Candidates with 55 per cent marks, in their Master's degree (or equivalent) in any discipline from a recognised university/institute, are eligible for the exam.
In case the score is available on a letter-grade system, a minimum cumulative score of 5.5 on a 10-point scale is a must.
Selection Procedure and Application Fees for Xavier Research Aptitude Test:
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their academic records and Statement of Purpose (SOPs).
- Once shortlisted they will be required to appear for Xavier Research Aptitude Test (X-RAT) followed by Personal Interview.
- Candidates who have qualified UGC-NET will be exempted from appearing for the X-RAT.
Candidates need to check the notification. All the candidates need to pay INR 1300 as application fee.
How to Apply for Xavier Research Aptitude Test:
- Candidates have to apply through online mode
- First, fill up the "Login Details”
- Create a unique XUB ID with password to receive email
- Enter all the required details in prescribed format
- Then submit it
- For reference, do take a printout
Important Dates for Xavier Research Aptitude Test:
|1||14 February 2017||Last Date of Application|
|2||April 2017||Conduction of X-RAT|
|3||April 2017 (Tentative)||Ph.D Admission Interviews|
|4||May 2017 (Tentative)||Admission Results|
|5||May 2017 (Tentative)||Issuance of admission letter to selected candidates|
|6||June 2017 (Tentative)||Finalization of Admission|
|7||July 2017 (Tentative)||Mentorship Programme of Doctoral Students|
|8||July 2017 (Tentative)||Course Work- Stage I|
|9||December 2017 (Tentative)||Course Works- Stage II|
|10||December 2017 (Tentative)||Comprehensive Examination|
|11||January 2018 (Tentative)||Comprehensive Examination Result|
It has been 4 weeks since the Panjab and Haryana High Court directed the nodal education body University Grants ...
Picking the right business school after clearing MBA entrance exams will probably be one of the most important ...