- News byStream
Xavier Research Aptitude Test (X-RAT) to Commence in April 2017
Xavier Institute of Management (XIMB) Bhubaneswar has come out with the examination date of Xavier Research Aptitude Test (X-RAT) on its official website. X-RAT exam is conducted for taking admission to MBA programme offered in Business Management.
Eligibility Criteria for Xavier Research Aptitude Test:
Candidates with 55 per cent marks, in their Master's degree (or equivalent) in any discipline from a recognised university/institute, are eligible for the exam.
In case the score is available on a letter-grade system, a minimum cumulative score of 5.5 on a 10-point scale is a must.
Selection Procedure and Application Fees for Xavier Research Aptitude Test:
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their academic records and Statement of Purpose (SOPs).
- Once shortlisted they will be required to appear for Xavier Research Aptitude Test (X-RAT) followed by Personal Interview.
- Candidates who have qualified UGC-NET will be exempted from appearing for the X-RAT.
Candidates need to check the notification. All the candidates need to pay INR 1300 as application fee.
How to Apply for Xavier Research Aptitude Test:
- Candidates have to apply through online mode
- First, fill up the "Login Details”
- Create a unique XUB ID with password to receive email
- Enter all the required details in prescribed format
- Then submit it
- For reference, do take a printout
Important Dates for Xavier Research Aptitude Test:
|1||14 February 2017||Last Date of Application|
|2||April 2017||Conduction of X-RAT|
|3||April 2017 (Tentative)||Ph.D Admission Interviews|
|4||May 2017 (Tentative)||Admission Results|
|5||May 2017 (Tentative)||Issuance of admission letter to selected candidates|
|6||June 2017 (Tentative)||Finalization of Admission|
|7||July 2017 (Tentative)||Mentorship Programme of Doctoral Students|
|8||July 2017 (Tentative)||Course Work- Stage I|
|9||December 2017 (Tentative)||Course Works- Stage II|
|10||December 2017 (Tentative)||Comprehensive Examination|
|11||January 2018 (Tentative)||Comprehensive Examination Result|
Chief Minister of Jammu & Kashmir, Mehbooba Mufti has appointed Vice-Chancellors for the Cluster University in ...
Placement season is at its peak in India with colleges conducting placement drives. Organizations from various domains ...