- News byStream
Admission Notice- B.S. Abdur Rahman University Announces Admission to B.Tech 2016
B.S. Abdur Rahman University, Chennai is inviting applications for admission to 4 years Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) offered in various disciplines as well as 5 years Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) programmes for the academic session 2016. 50% of seats in all the B.Tech programmes are reserved for JEE (Main) candidates.
The Eligibility criteria
- Candidates must have passed 12th standard examination conducted by state board/CBSE/ICSE or equivalent with at least 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. For candidates applying for Biotechnology programs minimum 50% marks in Mathematics/Biology, Physics and Chemistry are required.
- Candidates who would be appearing for 10+2 exams in March/April 2016 can also apply.
- Candidates must have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination with at least 50% marks and must have Mathematics and English as subjects of study.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to have passed National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)
- Candidates who would be appearing for 10+2 examination in March/April 2016 can also apply.
The Application Procedure
- Candidates can apply for both B.Tech and B.Arch online by visiting the official website of the university.
- Candidates applying online need to make a payment of Rs. 750 through internet banking/ credit card/debit card or should send a demand draft of Rs 750 drawn in favour of ‘B.S. Abdur Rahman University’ payable at Chennai to the Director (admissions).
- Candidates can also procure forms in person from the University Admission Office, by paying Rs 600 by cash or through a DD drawn in favour of “B.S. Abdur Rahman University” payable at Chennai.
- Candidates can also obtain the admission forms by post by sending a request letter to the following address along with a DD for Rs 800 drawn in favour of “B.S. Abdur Rahman University” payable at Chennai to the Director (Admissions).
The Selection Procedure
- Selection of the candidates would be done based on the performance in the B.S. Abdur Engineering Entrance Examination (BSAUEEE 2016) conducted by the institute for B.Tech programs.
- For B.Arch programs the selection is made on the merit in the qualifying exam and a minimum score of 40% obtained in NATA.
- Application form would be issued on: Monday, January 18, 2016.
- Application forms need to be submitted latest by: Friday, April 15, 2016.
- BSAUEEE would be held on: Sunday, April 24, 2016.
- Online entrance exam in the university campus would be held on: Thursday, April 21, 2016 to Saturday, April 30, 2016.
For more information candidates can visit the official website of the university.
IIT Gandhinagar, organized country's first drone racing competition in its recently held annual technical festival ...
We all know that CAT is a national level management exam conducted at the post-graduate level. And if you have ...