- News byStream
Admission Notice- B.S. Abdur Rahman University Announces Admission to B.Tech 2016
B.S. Abdur Rahman University, Chennai is inviting applications for admission to 4 years Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) offered in various disciplines as well as 5 years Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) programmes for the academic session 2016. 50% of seats in all the B.Tech programmes are reserved for JEE (Main) candidates.
The Eligibility criteria
- Candidates must have passed 12th standard examination conducted by state board/CBSE/ICSE or equivalent with at least 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. For candidates applying for Biotechnology programs minimum 50% marks in Mathematics/Biology, Physics and Chemistry are required.
- Candidates who would be appearing for 10+2 exams in March/April 2016 can also apply.
- Candidates must have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination with at least 50% marks and must have Mathematics and English as subjects of study.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to have passed National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)
- Candidates who would be appearing for 10+2 examination in March/April 2016 can also apply.
The Application Procedure
- Candidates can apply for both B.Tech and B.Arch online by visiting the official website of the university.
- Candidates applying online need to make a payment of Rs. 750 through internet banking/ credit card/debit card or should send a demand draft of Rs 750 drawn in favour of ‘B.S. Abdur Rahman University’ payable at Chennai to the Director (admissions).
- Candidates can also procure forms in person from the University Admission Office, by paying Rs 600 by cash or through a DD drawn in favour of “B.S. Abdur Rahman University” payable at Chennai.
- Candidates can also obtain the admission forms by post by sending a request letter to the following address along with a DD for Rs 800 drawn in favour of “B.S. Abdur Rahman University” payable at Chennai to the Director (Admissions).
The Selection Procedure
- Selection of the candidates would be done based on the performance in the B.S. Abdur Engineering Entrance Examination (BSAUEEE 2016) conducted by the institute for B.Tech programs.
- For B.Arch programs the selection is made on the merit in the qualifying exam and a minimum score of 40% obtained in NATA.
- Application form would be issued on: Monday, January 18, 2016.
- Application forms need to be submitted latest by: Friday, April 15, 2016.
- BSAUEEE would be held on: Sunday, April 24, 2016.
- Online entrance exam in the university campus would be held on: Thursday, April 21, 2016 to Saturday, April 30, 2016.
For more information candidates can visit the official website of the university.
IIT Dhanbad has announced admissions for its full-time as well as part-time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programme that ...
Not very long ago the CBSE had announced that class 12 marks will not be evaluated in the selection process through ...