- News byStream
Admissions to B.Tech/M.Tech 2016 Open in SRM University
SRM University, Chennai is inviting applications for admission to 4 years Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and Master of Technology (M.Tech) programmes for the admission session 2016.
The Eligibility Criteria
- Only resident Indian national candidates who have studied in schools located in India in the preceding two years for admission to undergraduate program are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent and must have attained 65% aggregate marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry for all programs at Kattankulathur campus (60% for the other three campuses and SRM University, Haryana).
- Candidates applying for Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Bioinformatics and Genetic Engineering programs should have attained 65% aggregate marks in Mathematics/Biology, Physics and Chemistry Kattankulathur campus ( for other three campuses and SRM University, Haryana).
- Candidates with B.E/ B.Tech degree with minimum aggregate of 60% in relevant discipline are eligible to apply.
The application procedure
Application can be done online and for more details you can visit the official website of the university.
For B.Tech Program: The admissions would be made only on the basis of the performance in the SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEE) conducted by the university.
For M.Tech Program: The admission would be made on the basis of the performance in the SRM Graduate Engineering Test (SRMGEET) conducted by the university. Candidates with valid score can also apply and would be considered for admission. Preparation of merit list would be done and the selected candidates would be called for counselling.
- Filled in application forms need to be submitted latest by: Tuesday, March 15, 2016.
- SRMJEEE would be conducted on: Tuesday, April 19, 2016 to Monday, April 25, 2016.
- Filled-in application need to be need to be submitted latest by: Friday April 15, 2016.
- SRMGEET would be held on: Wednesday April 23, 2016 and Thursday, April 24, 2016.
Chief Minister of Maharashtra Devendra Fadnavis announced that the students who want to avail scholarships must link ...
The Goa Institute of Management (GIM) selects students on the basis of scores secured by a candidate in either XAT, ...