State Bank of India has released the admit cards for State Bank of India’s (SBI) Probationary Officer (PO) examinations phase 3 on its official website. SBI conducts this exam in order to shortlist candidates for the post of probationary officer at SBI.
In order to download the admit cards, students must visit the official website of SBI.
Last date to download the admit card is September 11, 2016. After this, the candidates won’t be able to download the admit cards.
In order to download the form, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of SBI.
- You can see a ‘Careers’ option mentioned on the page. Click on the option.
- Now, announcement for PO admit card download will be visible, click on the same.
- A form will appear in which candidates will have to fill in the required details like registration number, date of birth.
- Once the details have been filled, click on submit or press enter.
- Your admit card will now appear.
- It is suggested that the candidate takes out the print out of the admit card for future reference.
Also Read: SBI PO Main Exam 2016 Results Out
Candidates applied for the same in the month of May. The application forms were available from May 4. Results were declared for the same on August 20.
Selection Criteria for the post includes clearing of the main exam and the interview round. Then the candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit for the post.
Candidates for various posts at the bank are selected by State Bank of India via these examinations. These exams are conducted annually by SBI.This year, about 2,260 posts were offered by SBI to the eligible candidates.