All India Institute of Technical Education is inviting application for granting Post Graduate scholarship to GATE/GPAT qualified candidates who are first-year students of M.E./ M.Arch/ M.Pharm/ M.Tech. All these courses and institutes have to be approved by AICTE.
AICTE GATE/ GPAT Scholarship Eligibility:
- For AICTE Post Graduate Scholarship, only those students are eligible who have a valid GATE/ GPAT score at the time of admissions. Any candidate who qualifies the GPAT or GATE exam after the date of admission will not be eligible for the same.
- The AICTE Scholarship is available for the period of 24 months or till the course is completed.
- The grant of Post Graduate Scholarship is subject to the fact that the student has not received any financial assistance/ scholarship from any other institution during the course duration.
AICTE GATE/ GPAT Scholarship Important Points:
- Every post-graduate student will be required to undertake 8 to 10 hours (in a week) of work related to teaching as well as research activities as assigned to them by their respective institute. These activities include tutorials, assistance in research, laboratory classes, assistance in the library etc.
- The Scholarship will be granted to the selected student on a monthly basis and will depend on their academic performance, adherence to the university rules and regulations.
- The student will also be required to submit an undertaking stating that they will not leave the course midway.
- AICTE has the right to discontinue the scholarship at any time if a student is involved in ragging or misbehaviour.
The institutes will have to complete the student data verification process latest by 30th September 2019.