AILET Important Dates 2019: As per an official notification, AILET 2019 will be held on 5th May 2019. National Law University Delhi (NLU-D) releases the admission notification for AILET 2019 along with AILET application form 2019 in the first week of January. Candidates will be able to fill the AILET application form online by visiting the official website of the university.
National Law University Delhi (NLU-D) conducts AILET on a national-level for candidates seeking admission in five-year integrated BA. LLB course, or one year LLM and Ph.D. programmes. Based on an aspirant’s performance in the exam, he/she gets admission in various law courses at NLU-D.
Note: Candidates must provide correct details while registering for AILET 2019.
AILET 2019 Important Dates:
|Application Process of AILET 2019||
Last Date of Application Process
|Issue of AILET 2019 Admit Card||
|AILET 2019 exam date||
5th May 2019
|AILET 2019 Answer Key||May 2019|
|AILET 2019 Result BA.LL.B (Hons.)||
AILET 2019 Result LLM
|Last Week of July|
Check the detailed AILET 2018 Exam Analysis by CollegeDekho experts here!
How to Fill AILET 2019 Application Form Online:
- Start with online registration by visiting the official website and by clicking on the official link of 'AILET application form'.
- Provide your valid E-mail ID and Password to register online.
- Confirm the entered details and click on ‘Registration’ tab.
- Select a college and click on ‘Click here to Apply’.
- From the drop-down list, choose the course you want to pursue.
- In the AILET 2019 application form, fill the required details.
- After entering the required details, upload your photograph and signature.
- You can make payment either in online or offline mode.
- After making the payment, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email ID.
- After successfully submitting the AILET 2019 application form, take a print out of acknowledgment slip.
Steps to Apply for AILET 2019:
Step 1- Registration
- By visiting the official website of NLU Delhi, candidates can register themselves.
- Candidates have to provide basic details like - E-mail ID, name, contact number, residential address, parents’ name and Date of Birth.
Step 2 - Filling the Application Form
After filling the basic details, candidates need to choose the course and college of their choice.
Step 3 - Upload Images
In this step, candidates are required to upload the scanned images of their photograph (as per the specifications).
Step 4 - AILET payment of Application Fee
- The last step of AILET registration is the payment of AILET application fee.
- Application Fee for AILET is different for different categories.
- Candidates have an option to either make payment in online or offline mode.
Stay tuned for latest news and updates on AILET 2019!