AILET Important Dates 2020: As per the official notification, AILET 2020 will be held in the first week of May 2020. National Law University Delhi (NLU-D) releases the admission notification for AILET 2020 along with AILET application form 2020 in the first week of January. Candidates will be able to fill the AILET application form online by visiting the official website of the university.
National Law University Delhi (NLU-D) conducts AILET on a national-level for candidates seeking admission in five-year integrated BA. LLB course, or one year LLM and PhD programmes. Based on an aspirant’s performance in the exam, he/she gets admission in various law courses at NLU-D.
Note: Candidates must provide correct details while registering for AILET 2020.
AILET 2020 Important Dates
If you are interested in appearing for the law entrance examination AILET 2020, then you need to mark the AILET 2020 Important Dates on your calendar.
|Application Process of AILET 2020||
1st Week of January 2020 (Tentative)
Last Date of Application Process
|2nd Week of April 2020 (Tentative)|
|Issue of AILET 2020 Admit Card||
3rd Week of April 2020 (Tentative)
|AILET 2020 exam date||
1st Week of May 2020 (Tentative)
|AILET 2020 Answer Key||May 2020 (Tentative)|
|AILET 2020 Result BA.LL.B (Hons.)||
3rd Week of May 2020 (Tentative)
AILET 2020 Result LLM
|1st Week of July 2020 (Tentative)|
|Last Week of July 2020 (Tentative)|
Check the detailed AILET 2020 Exam Analysis by CollegeDekho experts here!
How to Fill AILET 2020 Application Form Online:
In order to be shortlisted as a candidate for AILET 2020, the candidates will need to fill in the online application form of AILET 2020. Here are the steps on how to fill the AILET 2020 application form online.
- Start with online registration by visiting the official website and by clicking on the official link of 'AILET application form'.
- Provide your valid E-mail ID and Password to register online.
- Confirm the entered details and click on ‘Registration’ tab.
- Select a college and click on ‘Click here to Apply’.
- From the drop-down list, choose the course you want to pursue.
- In the AILET 2020 application form, fill the required details.
- After entering the required details, upload your photograph and signature.
- You can make payment either in online or offline mode.
- After making the payment, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email ID.
- After successfully submitting the AILET 2020 application form, take a print out of acknowledgement slip.
Steps to Apply for AILET 2020
Check out the steps to apply for AILET 2020, in order to have a successful registration for the examination.
Step 1- Registration
- By visiting the official website of NLU Delhi, candidates can register themselves.
- Candidates have to provide basic details like - E-mail ID, name, contact number, residential address, parents’ name and Date of Birth.
Step 2 - Filling the Application Form
After filling the basic details, candidates need to choose the course and college of their choice.
Step 3 - Upload Images
In this step, candidates are required to upload the scanned images of their photograph (as per the specifications).
Step 4 - AILET payment of Application Fee
- The last step of AILET registration is the payment of AILET application fee.
- Application Fee for AILET is different for different categories.
- Candidates have an option to either make payment in online or offline mode.
Stay tuned for latest news and updates on AILET 2020!