AILET Important Dates 2018: As per an official notification, AILET 2018 was held on 6th May 2018. National Law University Delhi (NLU-D) released the admission notification for AILET 2018 along with AILET application form 2018 in the first week of January 2018. Candidates filled the AILET application form online by visiting the official website of the university.
National Law University Delhi (NLU-D) conducts AILET on a national-level for candidates seeking admission in five-year integrated BA. LLB course, or one year LLM and Ph.D. programmes. Based on an aspirant’s performance in the exam, he/she gets admission in various law courses at NLU-D.
For now, NLU-D has announced AILET 2018 BA LLB (Hons) Result for candidates who appeared for the exam on 6th May, 2018. Check your result now!
Note: It is a must for candidates to provide correct details while registering for AILET 2018.
AILET 2018 Important Dates:
|Application Process of AILET 2018||
3rd January 2018
Last Date of Application Process
|14th April 2018 (Extended)|
|Issue of AILET 2018 Admit Card||
21st April 2018
6th May 2018
|AILET 2018 Answer Key||9th May 2018|
|AILET 2018 Result BA.LL.B (Hons.)||
23rd May 2018
AILET 2018 Result LLM
|2nd July 2018|
|Last Week of July|
Check the detailed AILET 2018 Exam Analysis by CollegeDekho experts here!
How to Fill AILET 2018 Application Form Online:
- Start with online registration by visiting the official website and by clicking on the official link of 'AILET application form'.
- Provide your valid E-mail ID and Password to register online.
- Confirm the entered details and click on ‘Registration’ tab.
- Select a college and click on ‘Click here to Apply’.
- From the drop-down list, choose the course you want to pursue.
- In the AILET 2018 application form, fill the required details.
- After entering the required details, upload your photograph and signature.
- You can make payment either in online or offline mode.
- After making the payment, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email ID.
- After successfully submitting the AILET 2018 application form, take a print out of acknowledgment slip.
Steps to Apply for AILET 2018:
Step 1- Registration
- By visiting the official website of NLU Delhi, candidates can register themselves.
- Candidates have to provide basic details like - E-mail ID, name, contact number, residential address, parents’ name and Date of Birth.
Step 2 - Filling the Application Form
After filling the basic details, candidates need to choose the course and college of their choice.
Step 3 - Upload Images
In this step, candidates are required to upload the scanned images of their photograph (as per the specifications).
Step 4 - AILET payment of Application Fee
- The last step of AILET registration is the payment of AILET application fee.
- Application Fee for AILET is different for different categories.
- Candidates have an option to either make payment in online or offline mode.
Stay tuned for latest news and updates on AILET 2018!