- News byStream
Anna University Invites Applications for PhD and Master of Science Programmes
Anna University, Chennai has announced the admission notification for Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and Master of Science (MS) programmes which are offered in Engineering and Technology, Science and Humanities, Architecture and Planning and Management Sciences. The applications are invited for the admissions to 2017 academic session. The last date for the submission of applications is August 31, 2016.
- The minimum requirement for PhD programmes is Master’s degree in relevant discipline from any recognised University or institution
- The criterion for MS programmes is Bachelor’s in Architecture/ Engineering/ Technology/ M.Sc in Science and Humanities
- The candidates need to apply through an official website of Anna University
- The candidates need to submit the print out of filled in application along with necessary documents to ‘The Director, Centre for Research, Anna University, Chennai’ by post
Cost of Application:-
- The cost of application for general category is Rs. 800 and Rs. 400 for SC/ST categories
Method of Selection:-
- The selection is made based on the written test and interview.
For more details on the notification and the candidates can visit the official website of Anna University.
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
The Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra announced that the deadline for submitting applications for MH-CET Law ...
B.Tech CSE/ IT and BCA are probably the two most popular courses amongst IT aspirants. Information Technology being one ...