- News byStream
Admission Notice -School of Electronic DAVV Indore announces Admission to its various courses
School of Electronic DAVV Indore announces admission to its various courses for the academic session 2016-17
Admissions into M.Sc
* Candidates Desirous to take Admission in
M.Sc (Electronics) (Specialization: Embedded System)
M.Sc (Electronics & Communication) (Specialization: Wireless Communication)
1. M. Sc Electronics 2. M. Sc Electronics & Communication B.Sc Or B.Sc (Hons.) (Electronics/IT/CS/Physics) or BCA with minimum 50%
Fee Structure( Per Annum) :
(boys/girls) ( boys / girls)
- Caution money (Refundable) of Rs. 4000/- will be charged additionally in the first semester
- If a student repeats a paper(s) in a semester, an additional fee of Rs.500/- per paper shall be payable.
- For NRI/ FN/ PIO Candidates, a fee of US$ 3500 Per Annum shall be payable on yearly basis. They will have to pay a refundable deposit of US$ 500 once at the time of admission.
- Hostel & mess facility are available on chargeable basis which shall extra to the fee mentioned above.
- In addition, students are required to pay Alumni fee of Rs. 300/- per semester.
* Admission for Mentioned M.Sc. Programme are now Open for the Session 2016-18. Interested candidates shall have to fill in online application form
Online Application -----> April 14, 2016
Last Date of Application ----->May 19, 2016
Exam Date ----->June 2, 2016
Date of First Counselling----->June 23,2016
For any query, please Contact:
Mr. Nitesh Karmakar (Mob. No.:+91-9009020040)
Dr. Abhay Kumar (Mob. No.:+91-9424008159)
Admissions in M.Tech
Candidates Desirous to take Admission in
M. Tech. in Embedded Systems
M.Tech. in Spatial Information Technology
M.Tech. in Mobile Computing Technology
Admission for mentioned M.Tech. Programmes are now open for the Session 2016-18. For detailed information for Fees Structure, Eligibility, Reservation, Number of Seats, Application Process please visit www.dauniv.ac.in
About institute :
University Teaching Department of Electronics called "School of Electronics" was conceived and planned as early as 1989, with the launch of M. Sc. (Electronics)-4 Semester programme. This course was a joint initiative of UGC & Department of Electronics, Govt. of India to train manpower in Electronics Science.
In 1993, the school started another course M.Sc. Electronics and Communication. The Specialization of this Course is Network Infrastructure Management.
In 2002, School started M.Tech in Embedded Systems
In 2007, School started M.Tech in Spatial Information Technology
In 2008, School started M.Tech in Mobile Computing Technology
The final placements for the year 2017 have concluded at MDI Gurgaon recently. This year, Sales and Marketing firms ...
National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) will be conducting NCHMCT JEE 2017 tomorrow i.e. ...