- News byStream
Admission Notice -Mata Gujri College of Professional Studies announces admission for its course
The motto of the college defines that there is only one God who enlightens every soul, which means its only the Almighty God who blesses every person without any discrimination of caste, creed and religion. Excellence education enlightens the soul. This is the concept that inspired us to set-up the Mata Gujri Girls' College. Presently located on the A.B. Road near Piplia Pala, Indore. It is being run by a group of Educationists, Doctors, Engineers, Administrators and Social Workers who are devoted determined and decided to provide best education to the students, irrespective of caste, colour or community.
Eligibility for Admission:
Procedure to Apply
- A copy of the information brochure containing application form can be obtained from the college office by paying Rs. 400/- cash or by bank draft payable to the Principal, Mata GujriCollege,Indore.
- Candidate interested in admission should fill in the application form in her own handwritting and submitt it along with a registration fee in cash or by Bank Demand Draft payable to The Principal, Mata Gujri College, Indore.
- The last date for receiving application will be as per Goverment and University guidelines(to be notified)
- The Candidate must note that the application fee, registration fee and/or late fee will not be refunded in any case, on any grounds. No discussion/correspondence on this subject will be entertained.
Instructions for filling the application form
All the particulars in the application form must be written carefully and legibly. Applications which are incomplete, in any form, or without sufficient particulars and/or enclosures etc. will not be considered.
The application form, dully filled in, should be accompanied by the following documents, the originals of which shall have to be produced whenever required:
- There recent passport size photographs, one affixed and duly signed on the application and two pinned separately with the application form.
- An attested/certified true copy of the mark-sheet of the qualifying examinations.
- An attested/certified true copy of the matriculation/higher secondary certificate showing the date of birth of the candidate.
- T.C./S.L.C. original of the School/College last attended.
- An attested/certified true copy of the certificate in respect of good conduct from the Principal/Head of the College/Institution last attended.
- Students passing examinations other than the M.P.Board should produce eligibility certificate from Devi Ahilya VishwaVidhyalya, Indore and a migration certificate from the previous Board/University.
- Foreign students should submit a copy of students visa, eligibility certificate from the University, a medical certificate and all other necessary doucments.
- Application form incomplete in any respect, will not be accepted.
- Any candidate found to have furnished false information or certificate etc., or is found to have withheld or concealed some information in her appliction form, shall be debarred from admission.
- In case any documents required to be submitted along with application form, is not received with the application form the application will be summarily rejected.
- Candidate must note that they should not submit original certificate in any case. The college does not take any responsibility for return of the original certificates.
- Candidate having criminal case pending against him/her in court of law shall not be eligible for admission in the College.
- The candidate must submit enrollment form of D.A.V.V. otherwise, the admission will be cancelled.
- Admitted candidates must join classes by the date stipulated in the letter of intimation, selection of those who fail to join the classes, shall automatically be cancelled.
- The candidate must fulfill the 75% attendance as per university rules before the final exams, failing which she may be debarred from the university exams.
HOD of Mathematics at Indian Institute of Technology, Madras (IIT-Madras), M. Thamban Nair will be receiving the B.K. ...
Every IIM has its individual method and cut-offs for selecting students for the various management programmes it ...