Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati, on behalf of the APSCHE will release the official notification of AP LAWCET 2023 on March 21, 2023. Candidates who are eagerly waiting to fill up the application form can do so by visiting the official website of AP LAWCET, cets.apsche.ap.gov.in. The AP LAWCET 2023 application form will be available from March 23, 2023.
Candidates seeking admission to the 5-year and 3-year LL.B programmes at the colleges of Andhra Pradesh should check the eligibility criteria of AP LAWCET 2023 and submit the form by April 22, 2023. After the last date, the exam authorities will not accept any more applications. AP LAWCET 2023 is scheduled to be conducted on May 20, 2023 through online mode.
AP LAWCET 2023 Application Form Link
The official link to the AP LAWCET 2023 Application Form will be available here for applicants to fill out directly once the website is launched:
Direct Link to AP LAWCET 2023 Application Form (TBA)
AP LAWCET 2023 Important Dates
The important dates for AP LAWCET 2023 are provided in the table below:
AP LAWCET 2023 Application Form Release
March 23, 2023
Last Date to Submit the AP LAWCET 2023 Application Form
April 22, 2023
AP LAWCET 2023 Admit Card
To be Notified
AP LAWCET 2023 Exam Date
May 20, 2023
Steps to Fill AP LAWCET 2023 Application Form
Follow these instructions to fill out the AP LAWCET 2023 Application Form:
- Visit the official website of AP LAWCET.
- Complete the registration process by entering your name, mobile number, email address, date of birth and stream (3-year or 5-year LL.B).
- Then, pay the application fee by clicking on the “Initiate Payment” link.
- After the payment is done, candidates have to fill up the AP LAWCET 2023 application form by entering personal, academic and contact details.
- Upload the scanned copies of your photograph and signature.
AP LAWCET 2023 Application Fee
Candidates can check the category-wise AP LAWCET 2023 application fee given in the table below:
Application Fee (INR)
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more Education News pertaining to entrance exams and admission. You can also write to us at our E-Mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org.