The Department of Physical Education & Sports Sciences of Indira Gandhi Institute of Physical Education & Sports Sciences invites applications for Full Time Ph.D. programme for the academic year 2015-16
• A total of 32 (Thirty Two) seats are available in department. Eligibility: The candidate should have a minimum of 55% marks (or equivalent CGPA score) in Master’s Degree/M.Phil. in Physical Education from a recognized university/institute. 5% relaxation will be given for OBC/SC/ST.
How to apply:
• All candidates interested in Ph.D admission should submit duly filled application form given below and submit at the Office of Department of Physical Education & Sports Sciences (DPESS) C/o. Indira Gandhi Institute of Physical Education & Sports Sciences, B-Block, Vikaspuri, and New Delhi 110018 latest by 26th October 2015.
• Candidates will be selected on the basis of an Entrance Test comprising of a Written Test followed by an Interview.
• Written Test will be for a duration of 90 minutes based on Multiple Choice Questions
• Candidates appearing for the written examination will be shortlisted for interview. The list of shortlisted candidates will be valid until the next written test for Ph.D. admissions. The syllabus for the written test is available on the website of the department
• There is no fee for the entrance test.
• The written test and interview will be held at Department of Physical Education and Sports Sciences (Housed at IGIPESS), B-Block, Vikaspuri, New Delhi-110 018.
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test and interview. Important dates:
• Applications open from: 09thOctober, 2015 (Friday).
• Last date for application : 26thOctober, 2015 (Monday)
• Written Test: 29thOctober, 2015, (Thursday) at 3.00 p.m. to 4.30 p.m.
• Date of Interview: 12.00 Noon onwards 3rd November, 2015 (Tuesday). Final list of the selected candidates will be displayed on university and departmental website as well as notice board.
For any queries write to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit http://www.du.ac.in/du/