Center for Environmental Planning and Technology University has announced the dates for undergraduate CEPT entrance exam 2018 for admissions in the upcoming academic year.
CEPT UG Courses:
CEPT 2018 - UG will be conducted for the following courses:
- Bachelor of Interior Design
- Bachelor of Construction Technology
- Bachelor of Urban Design
CEPT Undergraduate Admission Process 2018:
The CEPT undergraduate course entrance test will be conducted on 6th July 2018. To sit for the CEPT entrance exam, candidates are required to fill the application. The application forms are available in online mode on the official website and must be filled latest by 23rd June 2018. Listed below are few simple steps to fill the CEPT 2018 application form:
- Aspirants are required to create an account on the CEPT admission portal.
- Log in to the account using email ID and password and fill the CEPT application form by entering personal details, academic and contact details.
- Candidates will be required to pay the application fee of Rs. 500.
CEPT 2018 Important Events and Dates:
|Last Date of Application||
23rd June 2018
|Release of Admit Card||
3rd July 2018
|CEPT Entrance Exam 2018||
6th July 2018
|Release of Merit List||
10th July 2018
Also Read: Best Designing Courses in India
Aspirants can also apply for multiple programmes at CEPT University by paying the separate application fee for each programme. CEPT University is one of the popular design institute offering a variety of UG and PG programmes.