- News byStream
Admission Notice- GGSIPU CET BBA'16
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (GGSIPU CET) BBA 2016
Who can apply:
Candidates with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to apply.
GGSIPU CET BBA 2016 Application Form Guidelines:
- The Application Form of GGSIPU CET BBA 2016 is online and the payment has to be made online only.
- Students must fill in details regarding personal, educational and other general information along with the course and payment related details.
- A candidate can select and fill as many courses as he wants in the same Application Form.
- Only eligible candidates must fill the application form.
- Only the registered candidates will be able to download their admit cards, which they have to carry at the time of examination, scheduled to be conducted on May 15, 2016. As per the official exam pattern, GGSIPU CET BBA 2016 is an objective type multiple choice paper- pencil based test. There will be a total of 150 objective-type questions to be answered in three hours.
- GGSIP University conducts GGSIPU CET BBA 2016 for selecting students for admissions to its BBA programmes like Bachelor in Business Administration, Bachelor in Business Administration (Banking & Insurance) and Bachelor in Business Administration (Computer Aided Management).
- Application process starts: Saturday, January 30, 2016.
- Last date to fill the application form: March 29 via online mode only
- GGSIPU CET 2016 BBA Exam: May 15, 2016 in paper-pencil based mode
Indian Institute of Technology, Dhanbad which is popularly known as Indian School of Mines has announced an admission ...
Marine Engineering is a popular course among engineering aspirants as it offers some of the brightest career ...